Paulding.com

An apron I made ...

Yay! I make so many items for girls that it is a nice change to make something for a guy! :D

Below my lovely DH is modeling a half apron I made for a pcommer. Get in touch for any apron inquiries or orders. Most of the custom half aprons are just $10! I have two pre-made half aprons that are super cute on my Etsy shop. Click on my banner below to view them :yahoo:

006-7.jpg

005-7.jpg

Cool! Very eye-catching! Though I kinda felt like I was checking out your hubby's package, and now The Scotsman Song is in my head as well.

That tree looks like a naked woman above the water...

I came in here to see an apron modeled by my friend's husband. Now I'm looking for nekkid women, packages and I'm singing a song I haven't heard in ages! :lol:

(Great job Sage! :good: )

Oh my gosh, it blends with his tats! :lol:

I really love it! Get started now making them. Those will go fast during grilling season!

I love making half aprons! They are super fun~ I have some great fabric waiting to be used :D

Love it and I had to look 2x to see where your model was standing.... that kitchen looks just like my mom's LOL

:lol: That's too funny and thank yoU!

Now that is just way to cool. Steve has wanted a BBQ apron with the brit flag on it forever. Guess it is a man thing eh.

Looks great Sage.

That would be an awesome apron! Thanks Nemie :D

The second pic is too funny! Can't wait for mine! :yahoo:

Yes! I am looking forward to getting your apron to you! :D

Yay! I make so many items for girls that it is a nice change to make something for a guy! :D

Below my lovely DH is modeling a half apron I made for a pcommer. Get in touch for any apron inquiries or orders. Most of the custom half aprons are just $10! I have two pre-made half aprons that are super cute on my Etsy shop. Click on my banner below to view them :yahoo:

006-7.jpg

005-7.jpg

Somebody is gonna LOVE this one.... :ph34r: