Paulding.com

Magic SHENANIGANS at STARS & STRIKES!

Been trying to find a venue for this show for a long time! This show ran for 2 years at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead -- ticket price was $25! I'm happy that we can now bring it to Paulding and make the price affordable enough to include the whole family! You can call Stars & Strikes and ask for the bowling desk to buy advance tickets.

Please tell your friends!

sas_shenanigans.jpg

I saw just a wee bit of his talent at lunch today. Can't wait to catch the whole show. Anyone who can"fool" me is better than good. I'm the one who ruined David Copperfield's show For Lil RaceGirl and RaceHubby when I pointed out how he was doing his tricks. :pardon: But JMT did one today I couldn't figure out.

:clapping: :good: :good:

Ooh - sounds like fun! :)

Is this general admission or reserved seating?

It's going to be general admission. The tables will be set up cabaret style. I don't think there's a good way for us to do reserved seating this time.

That said, this is basically a "pilot test" of the concept. We -- the S&S folks and I -- are hoping to get this going on a regular basis. If that happens and the demand is there, we could probably limit the seating and do some kind of reservations. It's just difficult to dedicate the time and effort to handling that and checking it at the door right now when we're just trying the idea.

Now... if someone slips the maître d' an extra tip ahead of time to get their party at a good table, you never know what might happen. ;)

Sincerely,

Joe the Plumb Magi Maître d'

I am looking forward to this Saturday night show at STARS AND STRIKES.

To answer several questions I've received:

1 - Yes, you can pay at the door.

2 - Yes, it is suitable for young kids. It's a clean show - definitely targeted to teens & adults, but not inappropriate for kids.

3 - It runs right at 60 minutes.

4 - You'll be sitting at tables and can enjoy drinks and food during the show.

Please tell your friends. Thanks!

JMT

Just wanted to chime in with a little reminder for this event.

I went by Stars & Strikes last night and they said they had gotten good presales on the show. I did about an hour of strolling last night to promote the show. I expect a good crowd.

The management is considering changing this to a $25 ticket and doing it in the restaurant as a dinner deal... maybe dinner, 2 drinks, and a show. That's not worked out yet, but that was part of the discussion last night. If you would like to see the show for $10, tonight may be your best option.

Hope to see many of you there!

Best,

JMT