Paulding.com

The Perfect Christmas Gift for Animal Lovers

Guest Oscar

Christmas is right around the corner! I know I have been thinking of gifts to buy for my loved ones. Pet portraits make a great gift for the animal lovers in your life. They also make great birthday and anniversary gifts to those friends and family who seem to "have it all."

Here is a sample of a few of the portraits I have created. :)

OPchipcom.jpg

ArthurOP2PCOM.jpg

med_gallery_11495_126_78164.jpg

Please PM me for prices on commissioned work. I do guarantee my work, so if you are not satified with your finished drawing there is no purchase obligation. Artwork is commissioned for personal use only and may not be used for financial gain. I retain full reproduction copyright on all my work. Artwork and images may not be used or reproduced without permission.

Thank you!

Oh my grandmother has a yorkie that is her pride and joy. She has it a playpen in the bedroom beside her bed to sleep in, a car seat, you name it. If a human needs it, so does her dog. And her husband has lots of money so my grandmother is one who could have whatever she wanted. This would be an awesome gift for her. What are your prices? Do you do color, or only black and white?

awsome work Oscar! And your prices are very reasonable too!!!! (I've pm'd you in the past.) :)

Thank you!

She did our Holly a few years back and my parents treasure this portrait!

Great work!!!

I appreciate your comment. I enjoyed drawing her. :wub:

Oh my grandmother has a yorkie that is her pride and joy. She has it a playpen in the bedroom beside her bed to sleep in, a car seat, you name it. If a human needs it, so does her dog. And her husband has lots of money so my grandmother is one who could have whatever she wanted. This would be an awesome gift for her. What are your prices? Do you do color, or only black and white?

Sending a PM. :) At present, I only work with graphite/pencil.

I just wanted to say that I did this last year and it was PERFECT!!!!!!! It looked just like the picture and I actually had a hard time giving it away :)

:lol: Thank you! I used to have trouble giving away any of my drawings, because it was like giving the person a piece of myself. I've learned how priceless it is to give something to someone that they will enjoy for a long time. :)

I know I got my portrait in right before the cut off last year.

Another one of my precious babies passed this year.

I know you can only do so many between now and Christmas.

I am going to put my order in early this year.

I love the pic of the great dane in your avatar (it is a great dane, right?)

Everybody...don't put this off if you are considering it even just a little. I had planned on having Oscar do a drawing of my Jaxson. I tried for a few weeks to get a picture, just a shot every now and then. Never could get just the right shot. My Jaxson died before I was able to have it done.

Don't wait, have her do it now!!!

I have a card, which was based on an original drawing by Oscar, after she donated the picture to PHS (Lily) ... I still cherish it :)

Oscar has a way to capture the true beauty - inner & outer - of so many wonderful furry companions. I love to see her work!

I know I got my portrait in right before the cut off last year.

Another one of my precious babies passed this year.

I know you can only do so many between now and Christmas.

I am going to put my order in early this year.

Thank you dear! :lol: :wub: It normally takes me several days to do just one and that is because I work on them at night after the kids have gone to bed.

I love the pic of the great dane in your avatar (it is a great dane, right?)

Everybody...don't put this off if you are considering it even just a little. I had planned on having Oscar do a drawing of my Jaxson. I tried for a few weeks to get a picture, just a shot every now and then. Never could get just the right shot. My Jaxson died before I was able to have it done.

Don't wait, have her do it now!!!

The dane in my avatar belonged to my neighbor. Her mother passed away and then only a few weeks later they had to put "Katie" down due to an inoperable tumor. I'm glad to have given her this gift. She is a very special person and I'm thankful I have her in my life. :wub:

I'm sorry about your Jaxson. :(

I have a card, which was based on an original drawing by Oscar, after she donated the picture to PHS (Lily) ... I still cherish it :)

Oscar has a way to capture the true beauty - inner & outer - of so many wonderful furry companions. I love to see her work!

Thank you CO!

Wow--what beautiful work.

You are incredibly talented!

:blush: TY

WOW Oscar those are awesome! I don't have a pet but can you do kids?

TY. Unfortunately I don't draw humans. :D

Those are incredible!

I know many are envious....including me :D

:blush: TY

Christmas is right around the corner! I know I have been thinking of gifts to buy for my loved ones. Pet portraits make a great gift for the animal lovers in your life. They also make great birthday and anniversary gifts to those friends and family who seem to "have it all."

Here is a sample of a few of the portraits I have created. :)

OPchipcom.jpg

ArthurOP2PCOM.jpg

med_gallery_11495_126_78164.jpg

Please PM me for prices on commissioned work. I do guarantee my work, so if you are not satified with your finished drawing there is no purchase obligation. Artwork is commissioned for personal use only and may not be used for financial gain. I retain full reproduction copyright on all my work. Artwork and images may not be used or reproduced without permission.

Thank you!

I am proof that she does the absolute most beautiful job on her portraits. She made my brother and his wife portraits of their 4 legged sons and they cried when I gave them to them as wedding gifts. SHE ROCKS!!!!

I am proof that she does the absolute most beautiful job on her portraits. She made my brother and his wife portraits of their 4 legged sons and they cried when I gave them to them as wedding gifts. SHE ROCKS!!!!

I am so happy that they love their portraits! Thank you for the plug! :D

• 2 weeks later...
How much advance notice do you need?

Sorry if I missed this info--

Thanks Oscar.

Well, at this time, it will take over a week to complete since I have a few in the works. The best thing to do is to get your picture to me as soon as you can and I'll be sure to have your portrait done within a couple of weeks.

I'll have to cut off requests when I get too many (to have them completed several days before Xmas.) :) Thanks for asking DG!