Paulding.com

yes they said Clark was involved so not sure what they meant by that? Heard nothing else so far about them. I did hear that some of the police were coming from another wreck that had to have an air lift.

yes they said Clark was involved so not sure what they meant by that? Heard nothing else so far about them. I did hear that some of the police were coming from another wreck that had to have an air lift.

Asking for an update from Clark on arrival.

Med one there Med 3 there

there is another MVA on 92 somewhere Not sure where....Hiram Acworth is 92 right?

The Clarks unit that was responding as a secondary to the head on wreck was involved in a wreck.

Thanks...getting things mixed with 2 on 92

If you were listening do you why someone was asking Red Cross to be contacted? Do not know what that was for at all

I can't ever recall hearing red cross for a car accident before this one. Normally they help out in fires. It may be that they are from out of town and need family contacted.

I am not even sure it was for this accident

I went by there, it did look like an ambulance was involved but I didn't want to cause another wreck by gawking at them.

Red Cross could also be for the dependant of someone in the military. They will contact the servicemember in the event something happens to their loved one's stateside.

I went by there, it did look like an ambulance was involved but I didn't want to cause another wreck by gawking at them.

Red Cross could also be for the dependant of someone in the military. They will contact the servicemember in the event something happens to their loved one's stateside.

This is sad, but that's what I was thinking. A deployed servicemember should not be contacted unless it is really serious.