Paulding.com

Frances Nails Maxwell, age 66, of Dallas, passed away on Thursday, January 10, 2008. A native of Paulding County, Mrs. Maxwell was born on January 7, 1942. She was preceded in death by her parents, Clyde & Floy T. Nails. Mrs. Maxwell was retired from the Paulding County School Board after 25 years as a para-professional. She was a member of Bethany Christian Church.

Survivors include her husband of 46 years, Johnny Maxwell of Dallas; son & daughter-in-law, Keith Maxwell & wife Chantel of Dallas; daughters & sons-in-law, Pam Lawrence & husband Derek of Dallas, and Donna May & husband Chris of Rockmart; brother & sister-in-law, J. C. Nails & wife Marcia of Dallas; sister & brother-in-law, Joyce Morris & husband Jim of Dallas; grandchildren, Josh Lawrence, Jesse Lawrence, Wade Maxwell, Jordan Lawrence, James Maxwell, Hannah Hester & husband Michael, and Adam May & wife Jessica; great-grandchildren, Lauran Hester and Hunter Hester; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, January 12, 2008, at 3:00pm, from Bethany Christian Church, with Reverend Rick Dunn, Reverend Dick Hollis, Edna Jordan, and Dr. Gregg Potts officiating.

Interment will follow in the church cemetery. Mrs. Maxwell will lie-in-state at the church from 2:00pm until the service time. The pallbearers will be Larry Austin, Ronnie McGuire, Josh McGuire, Billy Freeman, Allen Freeman, and Jim Thomas, with the grandsons serving as honorary pallbearers. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 2:00pm until 8:00pm, and on Saturday from 11:00am until 1:00pm.

Flowers are accepted or donations may be made to the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society, 3715 Northside Parkway, Building 400, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30327.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
Frances Nails Maxwell, age 66, of Dallas, passed away on Thursday, January 10, 2008. A native of Paulding County, Mrs. Maxwell was born on January 7, 1942. She was preceded in death by her parents, Clyde & Floy T. Nails. Mrs. Maxwell was retired from the Paulding County School Board after 25 years as a para-professional. She was a member of Bethany Christian Church.

Survivors include her husband of 46 years, Johnny Maxwell of Dallas; son & daughter-in-law, Keith Maxwell & wife Chantel of Dallas; daughters & sons-in-law, Pam Lawrence & husband Derek of Dallas, and Donna May & husband Chris of Rockmart; brother & sister-in-law, J. C. Nails & wife Marcia of Dallas; sister & brother-in-law, Joyce Morris & husband Jim of Dallas; grandchildren, Josh Lawrence, Jesse Lawrence, Wade Maxwell, Jordan Lawrence, James Maxwell, Hannah Hester & husband Michael, and Adam May & wife Jessica; great-grandchildren, Lauran Hester and Hunter Hester; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, January 12, 2008, at 3:00pm, from Bethany Christian Church, with Reverend Rick Dunn, Reverend Dick Hollis, Edna Jordan, and Dr. Gregg Potts officiating.

Interment will follow in the church cemetery. Mrs. Maxwell will lie-in-state at the church from 2:00pm until the service time. The pallbearers will be Larry Austin, Ronnie McGuire, Josh McGuire, Billy Freeman, Allen Freeman, and Jim Thomas, with the grandsons serving as honorary pallbearers. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 2:00pm until 8:00pm, and on Saturday from 11:00am until 1:00pm.

Flowers are accepted or donations may be made to the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society, 3715 Northside Parkway, Building 400, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30327.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

She will be missed by so many people. She is such a wonderful and sweet lady. It is comforting to know that she is healed now and not in any pain. Keep the family in your thoughts and prayers. Today is going to be hard for them. Rest In Peace Frances!!! We Love You!!!!!

Obviously very heart-felt. :wub: I am so sorry for all that knew her. She is a distant cousin, but I never had the pleasure of meeting her.

She is one of the 1st people I met when I started going to Bethany. She's just a sweet, quiet, unassuming lovely lady. She raised some of the finest people in ourcounty, and has adorable grandchildren.

It always inspired me when I saw her husband and her look at each other. It's always to soo apparent that they are still madly in love with each other..after all these years. We all can only hope to find what they have.

Miss you Mrs. Maxwell.

You will be greatly missed Frances. She and Johnny are my neighbors and I have never met sweeter people, nor seen a couple who is the true epitome of LOVE. Frances was such a kind soul and I know she will be missed. Dont worry, we will make sure Johnny is taken care of! The family is in our prayers. :wub: