Paulding.com

FreeBrid, I must say you do a good job with posting this information. With all the things going on, there was so much chatter that it was difficult to keep up with each case.

With the 4 year old not breathing, the suicide and the man dropping his pants, at the same time, was it because of hit and run at 92 and E Paulding, that they were after a female susp. headed toward Mt. Tabor?

FreeBrid, I must say you do a good job with posting this information. With all the things going on, there was so much chatter that it was difficult to keep up with each case.

With the 4 year old not breathing, the suicide and the man dropping his pants, at the same time, was it because of hit and run at 92 and E Paulding, that they were after a female susp. headed toward Mt. Tabor?

Yea you are right Freebird can out do anyone on posting what is going down. :D Thanks Freebird.

If i have to seek medical attention to the dorito I just snorted, can I send you the bill? :lol: :lol:

Send it to the dude who dropped his pants. I jus calls it as I sees it.

:lol:

And I really do enjoy reading this forum. It's nice to know we have such fun goings on in Paulding.

Obviously we're a little limited on information.

I hope it wasn't an 'honest' mistake ... i.e. someone driving on EPaulding when the cops go by after the hit and run, spills his cold (or hot or even mixed drink) on his pants, pulls in to park to remove pants and continue trip. vs. of course the perv routine which is he cruses the park to find a teenaged girl and then pulls up, does his strip tease, 'waves it' and leaves having had some perverse sexual jollies.

Put another way, there is evidence of a potential crime but the nature of it is not particularly clear as the lewd behavior is only assumed from the initial report. I say in this case the man may be innocent and certainly he is presumed innocent until proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty.

pubby

Unless he bared his twig and berries, it's possible he could of dropped trou to go for a jog in shorts.

Hell, a few years ago I had someone call the Po-Po on me because some lady saw me step out from the bathroom into the bedroom, from her townhouse, she happened to be looking in my window at the time. The cop was cool about it, he had a pretty good idea that I wasn't doing anything except getting out from the shower. She was upset because her kids might of seen! :rolleyes:

Unless he bared his twig and berries, it's possible he could of dropped trou to go for a jog in shorts.

Hell, a few years ago I had someone call the Po-Po on me because some lady saw me step out from the bathroom into the bedroom, from her townhouse, she happened to be looking in my window at the time. The cop was cool about it, he had a pretty good idea that I wasn't doing anything except getting out from the shower. She was upset because her kids might of seen! :rolleyes:

In your own house? Don't you people have curtains?

In your own house? Don't you people have curtains?

The bedroom was on the third floor of the townhouse. We did have curtains, but they were opened about halfway. And he townhouse was about 100 feet away. She had to have been using a telescope, binoculars, or something similar.

The bedroom was on the third floor of the townhouse. We did have curtains, but they were opened about halfway. And he townhouse was about 100 feet away. She had to have been using a telescope, binoculars, or something similar.
Microscope? :lol: She prolly just wanted to see you nude AND cuffed. :ninja:
Obviously we're a little limited on information. I hope it wasn't an 'honest' mistake ... i.e. someone driving on EPaulding when the cops go by after the hit and run, spills his cold (or hot or even mixed drink) on his pants, pulls in to park to remove pants and continue trip. vs. of course the perv routine which is he cruses the park to find a teenaged girl and then pulls up, does his strip tease, 'waves it' and leaves having had some perverse sexual jollies. Put another way, there is evidence of a potential crime but the nature of it is not particularly clear as the lewd behavior is only assumed from the initial report. I say in this case the man may be innocent and certainly he is presumed innocent until proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty.pubby
I guess we'll never know since he didn't get caught "with is pants down". :p