Paulding.com

reports place lady, older female, on Nebo Rd near Dallas-Nebo RD) walking in road with stroller - almost got hit several times - Hiram and SO units enroute.

Initial call went out to Paulding SO - they advised that this was probably Hiram. Hiram unit asked for description

SO 137 advise lady is Jesse.

Hiram 712 enroute.

If *everybody* would call in *every* time they see Miss Jessie in the road making a nuisance of herself, maybe the cops would finally do something about her, if for no other reason than to stop the calls. Her behavior is not in any way cute or charming --- she is a hazard whose actions need to be addressed before she is hurt by someone whose only mistake was being in the same place at the same time. On that day, there'd better be TWO 'prayers said' threads: one for Miss Jessie and one for the person who hit her. I know in which one I'll be posting.

If *everybody* would call in *every* time they see Miss Jessie in the road making a nuisance of herself, maybe the cops would finally do something about her, if for no other reason than to stop the calls. Her behavior is not in any way cute or charming --- she is a hazard whose actions need to be addressed before she is hurt by someone whose only mistake was being in the same place at the same time. On that day, there'd better be TWO 'prayers said' threads: one for Miss Jessie and one for the person who hit her. I know in which one I'll be posting.

Glad to hear that I am not the only one who feels this way. I always worry about her well being and the well being of the poor soul who may one day hit her.

If it was some guy/girl out there screaming at car, walking down Nebo road, I think the cops would be all over it.

I feel the same way for the kids selling donuts on the busy street corners.