Paulding.com

Daniella Tiffany Tollison Burns

Daniella Tiffany Burns, age 28, of Hiram, GA, passed away on Sunday, June 17, 2007. She was born in Eastman, GA, on September 11, 1978. Mrs. Burns was a homemaker and a member of Gloryland Baptist Church.

Survivors include her husband, Anthony Burns of Hiram; mother, Constance “Connie” Fisher & her husband, Dennis, of Hiram; sons, Anthony Daniel Burns, Jr., Joshua Lee Burns, Nichols Eugene Burns, and Jonathan Matthew Burns all of Hiram; daughters, Ashley Nicole Burns, Tiffany Daniella Burns, and Brandy Elizabeth Burns all of Hiram; brother, Shannon Alexander of Dallas; sisters, Vicky Romedy of Hiram, Tammy Burns of Lithia Springs, and Marcel Higgins of Dewey Rose, GA; step-brother, Jeramy Fisher of Hiram; step-sister, Stephanie Fisher of Virginia; nieces and nephews.

A graveside service will be held on Wednesday, June 20, 2007, at 2:00pm, from Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery, with Pastor Jesse Wallace officiating. The family will receive friends at Clark Funeral Home on Tuesday, June 19, 2007, from 5:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Yes i do know what happened to daniella. She has been really sick for a long time and no one could figure out why. So she finally found someone who told her that she had bone cancer. She did some chemo and it didnt help her at all...the cancer spread very quickly and she just couldnt take it any more. She fought for 2 days in the hospital though. She was a wonderful mother and i just hope her husband and 7 kids will be ok. Great family.. i've said my prayers.

Yes i do know what happened to daniella. She has been really sick for a long time and no one could figure out why. So she finally found someone who told her that she had bone cancer. She did some chemo and it didnt help her at all...the cancer spread very quickly and she just couldnt take it any more. She fought for 2 days in the hospital though. She was a wonderful mother and i just hope her husband and 7 kids will be ok. Great family.. i've said my prayers.

I just can not imagine what this is like for the husband...I have lost 2 husbands myself...but my kids were grown...well almost..the 2 youngest were in college... God be with the whole family....

Is their church taking care of their needs? Please let us know if help is needed.

This is so sad. Prayers for the young woman and for those who are without her.