Paulding.com

My aunt passed away this morning between 3am and 6am. She passed away in her sleep. They think she had a blood cot go through her heart. They were going to be cremating her tonight. Our family is having visitation on Saturday at 10:30 am at South Cobb Church of Christ. Then the funeral will be at 11am. Her son is coming home from Iraq. She was a Croker from Hiram, GA. She will be missed.

post-9299-1176608879_thumb.jpg

Prayers for the family.

My sister, Junebug, went to school with a girl by the name of Joy Croker and I think she still keeps in touch with her. I'll let her know about this when she gets home from Tennessee.

My aunt passed away this morning between 3am and 6am. She passed away in her sleep. They think she had a blood cot go through her heart. They were going to be cremating her tonight. Our family is having visitation on Saturday at 10:30 am at South Cobb Church of Christ. Then the funeral will be at 11am. Her son is coming home from Iraq. She was a Croker from Hiram, GA. She will be missed.

Susana, I am so sorry about your Aunt Joy passing. Audie Mae Finch Crocker was a first cousin to my Mother, Mary Ann Holland Carroll McClure. Mother use to visit your Grandmother and my Great Uncle Terrell Finch., which would have been your Great GrandFather. I can remember Audie Mae and uncle Terrell well. Uncle Terrell use to tell us riddles or stories to see if us kids could solve them. Mother would always tell us about the Aqualars (my spelling maybe wrong),

she kept up with her family. I am Linda Carroll Cochran Age 61. Also, Elsie Hardy and my mother looked just alike. I'm so sorry about your familys' lost.

I lost my husband last June 9th, 2006.

Susana, I am so sorry about your Aunt Joy passing. Audie Mae Finch Crocker was a first cousin to my Mother, Mary Ann Holland Carroll McClure. Mother use to visit your Grandmother and my Great Uncle Terrell Finch., which would have been your Great GrandFather. I can remember Audie Mae and uncle Terrell well. Uncle Terrell use to tell us riddles or stories to see if us kids could solve them. Mother would always tell us about the Aqualars (my spelling maybe wrong),

she kept up with her family. I am Linda Carroll Cochran Age 61. Also, Elsie Hardy and my mother looked just alike. I'm so sorry about your familys' lost.

I lost my husband last June 9th, 2006.

I am Marilyn's granddaughter. My mom is one of the twins, Diana. We have a huge family that's for sure.