Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
24pawz

strong arm robbery grands dallas nebo

looking for a 95 ford f-150 red on top grey on bottom. white male wearing a grey hoodie and a ga bulldog cap. not sure if there was a weapon or not.

looking for a 95 ford f-150 red on top grey on bottom. white male wearing a grey hoodie and a ga bulldog cap. not sure if there was a weapon or not.

Unbelievable.

They should be armed in there. When they start shooting these thugs they will eventually stop. Hope everyone is alright.

Oh, but we are not allowed to shoot these THUGS.

Back in the 70s convenience store robberies got so bad that police officers were put in some stores behind two way mirrors with shotguns. Once they dispatched a few of the bad guys the robberies stopped.

Is it the one at Nebo and Dallas Nebo or by 61?

Normally when this happens you hears sirens on Dallas Nebo. It has been quiet as a mouse all morning outside except for the rain. When did this happen? I am on Dallas Nebo and can see the redlight at Nebo and Dallas Nebo from my front porch. I see no blue lights at all.

Normally when this happens you hears sirens on Dallas Nebo. It has been quiet as a mouse all morning outside except for the rain. When did this happen? I am on Dallas Nebo and can see the redlight at Nebo and Dallas Nebo from my front porch. I see no blue lights at all.

It was yesterday.