Paulding.com

Paulding Economic Development New on Channel 2 News

<br />Coming up within minutes Channel 2 will feature a story on Paulding's recent economic activity. Features Interroll, WellStar and Paulding Commerce Park. Live stream is here:<br /><br /><br /><a href='http://www.wsbtv.com/s/news/live/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.wsbtv.com/s/news/live/</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />

That newscast was great Jamie! I'm more than sure you are very, very proud. You should be.

• Like 2

You are doing an awesome job Jamie!

Hope they don't need to FLY into Paulding to look at sites...or sure hope they don't attend an AA or BOC meeting and see the STOP ALL PROGRESS GROUP in action!

Congratulations Jamie. It's really good to see rock solid positive news about our community.

You would see NOTHING but positive news about PAULDING if your STOP ALL PROGRESS IN PAULDING group would SHUT UP!!!

• Like 1

Hope they don't need to FLY into Paulding to look at sites...or sure hope they don't attend an AA or BOC meeting and see the STOP ALL PROGRESS GROUP in action!

You would see NOTHING but positive news about PAULDING if your STOP ALL PROGRESS IN PAULDING group would SHUT UP!!!

It is obvious that the airport opposition group welcomes progress and industry.

Your silly straw man just went up in flames.

8)

You are mistaken. I am totally and absolutely in favor of jobs and economic growth.

I do have reservations about the path we are on and I am always open to learn facts and figures today will prove my concerns wrong.

I wish to offer to you my door is always open so that we may discuss potential opportunities face to face. Your choice of times, locations and attendees.

Right you are there.

Since Blake and the PCAA chose to tear up the taxi ways with no secured funding to widen them, we how have a muddy mess with no useable taxiways forcing planes to back taxi down the runway and hope no other planes are coming in to land.

Now, the $64,000 question is how much more Jamie Gilbert and the Economic Development Office could get done if he had the $38,000,000 to spend on spec buildings and building ready lots, the BoC wants to let the PCAA borrow for more work at the airport???

• Like 1