Paulding.com

Lady called SO, someone broke in her house maybe,

She got a PHONE CALL FROM HER HOME PHONE, (very interesting...) no one should be in her home, she has NO children, NO family (in this area) and can't understand why she would get a phone call from her home phone (on her cell, caller ID) and no one there?? She did not get the call in time, it went to her voicemail, tha callers voice was soo muffled she did NOT understand anything, not 1 word, I'm not sure what the location is!

Says she has no kids. Stuff like that always reminds me of that stupid movie. The remake wasn't quite as good as the old one. I would be terrified to go home!
"The call is coming from INSIDE the house!!" :ph34r: Yeah, that was my first though.

The Officer said she has NO Children, NO Family (in the area) she is new to this area and KNOWS NO-ONE, DOES NOT KNOW HER NEIGHBORS. She said there was a voice but, so muffled she could not make out the words. I'D BE HEADING HOME WITH THE POLICE IN TOW, then find a roommate!!

The Officer said she has NO Children, NO Family (in the area) she is new to this area and KNOWS NO-ONE, DOES NOT KNOW HER NEIGHBORS. She said there was a voice but, so muffled she could not make out the words. I'D BE HEADING HOME WITH THE POLICE IN TOW, then find a roommate!!

I'd make durn sure the police were there when I got there and did a thorough search of the house, then I'd probably head to a hotel for a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe her husband is on his two week leave and came home to surprise her.

OHHHHH, THAT'D BE A GOOD THING BUT, WHY WOULD HE WANT TO SCARE THE #&%*& OUT OF HER, LIKE THAT! I hope it is that simple and not some :wacko: one that is up to no good!! She needs somekind of security alarm system NOW!

CREEPY. I'd definitely have the SO with me when I went home, and then would probably do the hotel thing a night or two.

I'd get a pretty darn good alarm system (Ackerman installed and monitors mine...am I allowed to say that here?), and maybe a big ol' dog. And a gun. Or two. I also have my lamps on timers so that it's never obvious when I'm home or not.

Can't beat a woman with a gun, ya know. :)