Paulding.com

If you are on Buchanan Hwy I just came through there and there were police on both sides of the road as well as an ambulance. Right near Flemister Cir.

At about 7:00 p.m. there were what looked to be the entire PC Sherriff's dept. and several emergency vehicles at the trailer park on 92 near West Ridge. Anyone hear what was going on???

Everyone must be being :wacko: tonight... On the way home I had to pull over for about five police cars, an ambulance and a fire truck at Dallas Hwy and Barrett Pkwy... Turns out that a Ford Explorer smashed into the huge brick pillars in front of La Parilla the cops were all over the place. Then I was coming down E Paulding Dr around 7 and a rescue truck, fire truck and deputy went flying by... They must have been heading to that trailer park.

I just heard the same sirens as you did I believe...

Hubby has scanner on but I have not heard anything

LR, I know you must be thinking the same thing I am when I hear the sirens. So many tragedies over here lately. There have also been a bunch of fires lately...

Car run of Buchanan Hwy up-side down 2 or 3 life flights were called in

381 Car v/s deer

Legion rd called said wreck and it turned out to be a 10-16

Thank you. This isn't even a weekend. I appreciate the heads up about the deer, I will keep that in mind when I'm zipping around over here.

Prayers said for the occupants of the car. I hope they are all ok.

hey Lady where you been I sure miss your wisdom..

I am still here I have posted to some of your topics LOL

How have you been?

LR, I know you must be thinking the same thing I am when I hear the sirens. So many tragedies over here lately. There have also been a bunch of fires lately...

Thank you. This isn't even a weekend. I appreciate the heads up about the deer, I will keep that in mind when I'm zipping around over here.

Prayers said for the occupants of the car. I hope they are all ok.

CeeJay you are right I get chills everytime I hear sirens on our side of town...

especially when it is time for school to let out!