Paulding.com

AUDRYS HOMESTYLE COOKING

As always sounds WONDERFUL.

What was your last health inspection score? I haven't seen anything posted on p.com since your failing grade. I am sure it has come up and am sure I am not the only one wondering what that recheck was.

WOW, NOT A COOL POST.

• Like 2

I have eaten there twice. Food pretty good but overpriced for meat and three. Do they still use plastic plates? I thought that was a little tacky and would like regular plates and utensils if I am going to pay a premium over other meat and threes. All this may have changed since I went there and I don't have anything against them this is just my observation from several years ago.

I have eaten there twice. Food pretty good but overpriced for meat and three. Do they still use plastic plates? I thought that was a little tacky and would like regular plates and utensils if I am going to pay a premium over other meat and threes. All this may have changed since I went there and I don't have anything against them this is just my observation from several years ago.

Thats weird, I've been going since they've opened and I've never had a paper plate.

Edited by momof 3
  • Like 1

I love their food! Fresh.! and cooked like mom's.

I don't care what it is served on. the money goes to fresh vegetables

and hard working people that know how to cook and truly serve!!

Some folks love to eat at the corporate food trough, that's fine, but don't be tryin

to kill the individual business owner going above and beyond.

Maybe some folks just don't like food without the plastic aftertaste from being

reheated in the microwave from the production plant.

I can't believe you are trashing these people.

As always sounds WONDERFUL.

What was your last health inspection score? I haven't seen anything posted on p.com since your failing grade. I am sure it has come up and am sure I am not the only one wondering what that recheck was.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

• Like 2

I love their pot roast and the oven fried chicken, and the veggies.

That is a place where you can eat lunch and still be too full to eat dinner, I like that.

The taste and value of food these days at many local restaurants is so inferior that you

leave feeling like you wasted your money but not at Audrey's.

I couldn't eat it everyday but it sure is great to have a home cooked kind of meal and not

put in the hours of cooking it takes to make it that good.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Audry's is one of my favorite places to eat. What is your beef with them. I am sure it is not just the health score.

WRONG!!!

I do NOT have a "beef" with Audrey's and thoroughly enjoy their food. Home cooking at it's best. But, I do NOT eat ANYWHERE with a Health Score less than 95 and MOST DEFINITELY WILL NOT EAT WHERE THERE IS A FAILING SCORE. I don't really care the WHY. So, my question was a legitimate one that Audrey's didn't seem eager to answer and let me (and everyone else) know the score was improved,

I love their food! Fresh.! and cooked like mom's.

I don't care what it is served on. the money goes to fresh vegetables

and hard working people that know how to cook and truly serve!!

Some folks love to eat at the corporate food trough, that's fine, but don't be tryin

to kill the individual business owner going above and beyond.

Maybe some folks just don't like food without the plastic aftertaste from being

reheated in the microwave from the production plant.

I can't believe you are trashing these people.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

NO it's not personal but sure would become so if I ended up in the ER with food poisoning, LPPT. TRASHING? Absolutely Not. Asking ONE question that I had a right to ask about THEIR Failed Health Inspection. Period. Don't sugar coat it.

My 2 cents worth:

I have always loved Audrey's....until my last 2 visits.

Something has changed and it is just not the same.

I voiced my concern to the owner after the first bad experience, he was kind in his response.

My following visit was not any better tho.

They will get one more chance before I write them off.

I wish they were open on Monday evenings. Sure sounds good for dinner. We have never been disappointed and on one visit I told Audrey she had gotten the biggest compliment she could get from DS. He said "this taste like Nanny's" (the BEST cook. PERIOD)