Paulding.com

What is Going in the parking lot ?

OH WOW !!! Finally a Olive Garden !! NOW if they will just put the RED LOBSTER in that they have been saying for years !

If I had to "GUESS"...I bet Red Lobster would want to be closer to the Cedarcrest corridor...perhaps around Crossroads...with the nearest one in Kennesaw they would want to pull the Bentwater crowd as well as the Hiram folks!

I really want to see an Olive Garden built here.

I sent a message to Olive Garden thru a link on their Website last week and got an email back yesterday saying they have no plans to build in Hiram and they would pass my comments onto their site selection department.

I am holding out hope the person responder was not up to date on construction projects.

<br />Last week's thread on it...http://paulding.com/forum/index.php/topic/308070-old-k-mart-building/page__pid__3888672#entry3888672(The board won't let me use "Insert Link" option)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Didn't that say it was an out building for 3 offices?

<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Didn't that say it was an out building for 3 offices?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

There were so many "trying to be funny" answers that I lost track.

(Wow the formatting on this forum is getting bad. You write a post using spaces and paragraphs, but when you post it just jumbles it all up into one.)

<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />There were so many "trying to be funny" answers that I lost track.<br /><br />(Wow the formatting on this forum is getting bad.  You write a post using spaces and paragraphs, but when you post it just jumbles it all up into one.)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yes and it's a little off putting.

Me and Blondie know what's what.

Y'all want to go with me to the grand opening? I hear they're giving away canned hams to the first 25 customers. We can stop and get Jenilyn on the way!