Paulding.com

That's nice but, what's the price???? :pardon:

I wonder myself Mrs G...I ask he said he hasn't actually put a price on it yet.I said ok, so I'm thinking he really doesn't (either have to sell or just dont wanna sell it)alot of these guys trade rides so maybe he's gonna do that..It is a NICE Ride very well kept car, and of course it's a Corvette so it could be in the teens I'm sure. :blush:

I wonder myself Mrs G...I ask he said he hasn't actually put a price on it yet.I said ok, so I'm thinking he really doesn't (either have to sell or just dont wanna sell it)alot of these guys trade rides so maybe he's gonna do that..It is a NICE Ride very well kept car, and of course it's a Corvette so it could be in the teens I'm sure. :blush:

To buy a 65 like that, you will pay 45K-70K.

Nice car...but if you have to ask how much...then you can't afford it... :rofl: :drinks:

j/k

Noooo, you are probably right!!! It would be nice, though!!! I tease the hubby everytime I see an old car that I like, which is basically all of them, I tell, him, I'll take one of those for my Birthday or you can buy me this and so on. He says..........Yeah, I will buy it for you "tomorrow"!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: