Paulding.com

GEORGIA TECH SUNGLASSES & DOG COLLARS

Most of my customers know how rare it is I am able to get Georgia Tech Merchandise in. GT limits the licensing of their merchandise and I only carry Officially Licensed Collegiate Merchandise. I just got these in and don't expect them to last long!!

SUNGLASSES ONLY $.500 per pair!

These two styles I only have one pair each:

PPUGold Frame (Retail Priced $9.99)

GaTechSunglassesDogCollars010.jpg

SOLD The blue pair on the front. I put the other style with it to show "Georgia Tech" on one side and "Yellow Jackets" on the other.

GaTechSunglassesDogCollars001.jpg

SEVERAL PAIR STILL AVAILABLE: GT on upper left lense and "Georgia Tech" on one side and "Yellow Jackets" on the other.

GaTechSunglassesDogCollars004.jpg

PPU Adjustable Dog Collars, Size Small. $7.00 each:

GaTechSunglassesDogCollars008.jpg

Most of my customers know how rare it is I am able to get Georgia Tech Merchandise in. GT limits the licensing of their merchandise and I only carry Officially Licensed Collegiate Merchandise. I just got these in and don't expect them to last long!!

Gold Frame (Retail Priced $9.99)

The blue pair on the front. I put the other style with it to show "Georgia Tech" on one side and "Yellow Jackets" on the other.

GT on upper left lense and "Georgia Tech" on one side and "Yellow Jackets" on the other.

Adjustable Dog Collars, Size Small. $7.00 each:

Those are cute

Gold Frame (Retail Priced $9.99)

The blue pair on the front. I put the other style with it to show "Georgia Tech" on one side and "Yellow Jackets" on the other.

GT on upper left lense and "Georgia Tech" on one side and "Yellow Jackets" on the other.

Adjustable Dog Collars, Size Small. $7.00 each:

I'd like both dog collars i can pick them up today if that would be possible.

Edited by rhwbmw

Even Georgia Tech knows their licensing is a pain...

http://www.iwantmygt.gatech.edu/

Somewhere on that site is contact info so you can get more info on carrying more GT stuff.

Anybody can be a georgie fan, just stop by walmart...

I overlooked your post until now. SORRY!! Thanks for the link but who wants to pay retail prices??? :lol:

And you are right - the market is flooded with UGA merchandise - they will give permission to license any and everything. And, if Wally World doesn't have it you can bet K-Mart does. I've never seen as much UGA shirts and stuff ANYWHERE as what K-Mart has!!!! This is why we carry very little UGA merchandise.

I have three pair of the GT sunglasses remaining. The dog collars are still PPU.