Paulding.com

Grand Opening Special! 3 days only

How do you handle a new customer that doesn't know what she wants but knows she needs an easy-care style for straight fine hair and she'll soon be 60?

Hairazor will handle that just fine. She's been cutting my hair for two years and I change my style everytime I go. I don't know where she gets her patience. Hell I've changed my mind mid hair cut and she never missed a beat. Hairazor is the best stylist I know.

Congratulations on your new place, There is nothing as stressful or as rewarding as your own business. :good: Best of luck to you.

Thank you! smile.gif

How do you handle a new customer that doesn't know what she wants but knows she needs an easy-care style for straight fine hair and she'll soon be 60?

It is all in the consultation. Booking the extra time to talk and asking the right questions are key. I also encourage you to bring pictures of what you like so it can be incorporated .

Hairazor will handle that just fine. She's been cutting my hair for two years and I change my style everytime I go. I don't know where she gets her patience. Hell I've changed my mind mid hair cut and she never missed a beat. Hairazor is the best stylist I know.

yea...blink.gif ... rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif You know I wub.gifU!

Ditto what Mark said!!!

And I wub.gif U too!

Thank you! smile.gif

It is all in the consultation. Booking the extra time to talk and asking the right questions are key. I also encourage you to bring pictures of what you like so it can be incorporated .

yea...blink.gif ... rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif You know I wub.gifU!

And I wub.gif U too!

As a hairstylist who has been in the biz full time now for 18 yrs, HairRazor is EXACTLY on point about the consultation! SOOOOOOOOO many stylist get it wrong on the consultation and so OF COURSE it will all be downhill(and lots of tears) from there. :mellow:

She has been a great stylist in this business for a long time and has learned and understands the RIGHT questions that need to be asked. She knows how to talk with people and how to ask the right questions to get the answers she needs to advise her clients on what they should and should NOT do.

I've talked to her long enough to see that without any doubt :good: . So few stylist are ever able to truly LISTEN and the advise honestly. She's got it down pat and I do NOT say that about just anybody! :wub:

Good luck, HR! Can't wait to see your new place and see your success that I KNOW you are going to enjoy!

:drinks:

As a hairstylist who has been in the biz full time now for 18 yrs, HairRazor is EXACTLY on point about the consultation! SOOOOOOOOO many stylist get it wrong on the consultation and so OF COURSE it will all be downhill(and lots of tears) from there. :mellow:

She has been a great stylist in this business for a long time and has learned and understands the RIGHT questions that need to be asked. She knows how to talk with people and how to ask the right questions to get the answers she needs to advise her clients on what they should and should NOT do.

I've talked to her long enough to see that without any doubt :good: . So few stylist are ever able to truly LISTEN and the advise honestly. She's got it down pat and I do NOT say that about just anybody! :wub:

Good luck, HR! Can't wait to see your new place and see your success that I KNOW you are going to enjoy!

:drinks:

drinks.gif