Paulding.com

Going out of business

That is something I hope we never do! :rolleyes:

Meet the owner of a wonderful bookstore today! Stop in between 10am and 6pm to support a mom and pop business, you will be glad you did! The Book Worm Bookstore awaits you and will add 10% off storewide today if you mention this post! NO exclusions!

• Like 1

that was not funny <_ my heart skipped a beat src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rofl.gif" alt=":rofl:">

Sorry, but I it slipped out of my fingers before I could stop it :unsure:

I'll give you credit.....you sure know how to get people to look at your threads...

I think I need to enlist your help on how to promote and get donations our food bank.. :lol:

Hey, that is it! Maybe I should open an ad agency! Where is your food bank? Let's let people know right now that you need help!

Yeah, I opened it. Usually your stuff is really good...but this time missed the mark, maybe because it seems so flippant to all the local companies that really are shutting their doors.

No harm, no foul.

Any attention is better than no attention. How about you make it your mission to make sure people know we are open :wub:

Yeah, I opened it. Usually your stuff is really good...but this time missed the mark, maybe because it seems so flippant to all the local companies that really are shutting their doors.

No harm, no foul.

I didn't see it as flippant. It got my attention. Got your attention. I'd say it hit dead on the mark.

Add that to the fact you came in here and bumped up the thread and well... its still on the first page.

:pardon:

• Like 1

I didn't see it as flippant. It got my attention. Got your attention. I'd say it hit dead on the mark.

Add that to the fact you came in here and bumped up the thread and well... its still on the first page.

:pardon:

I'm the director of marketing for a technology company...and we all lived through the recent campaigns. Negative marketing is still marketing. So :drinks:

That is something I hope we never do! :rolleyes:

Meet the owner of a wonderful bookstore today! Stop in between 10am and 6pm to support a mom and pop business, you will be glad you did! The Book Worm Bookstore awaits you and will add 10% off storewide today if you mention this post! NO exclusions!

do you have a book about a boy who cried wolf?

I'm the director of marketing for a technology company...and we all lived through the recent campaigns. Negative marketing is still marketing. So :drinks:

I probably would not do it elsewhere, paulding.com is just so special! =@ :rofl:

do you have a book about a boy who cried wolf?

me thinks you are pulling my leg :rolleyes: