Paulding.com

Black friday shopping, keep in mind our small local businesses

I know many of you will be headed to the big box stores for the huge discounts on electronics and toys.

Please try to shop Paulding if at all possible.

After you have rushed in before sun up please keep in mind that many small shops are also having great sales.

They don't require that you get up at 4am and stand in line, they will be open all day so you can browse at your leisure without all the shoving and pushing.

If you have someone that is hard to shop for keep in mind many of our local service providers will do a gift certificate.

Hair, nails, makeovers.

Car detailing, yard clean up, house cleaning, oil changes,computer clean up. restaurant gift certificates.

Many of our geeks are selling refurbished computers and laptops perfect for students and younger children.

Please check our directory on here to see where and what some of our small shops and businesses have to offer.

These people work hard and contribute to our community, by employing your friends and neighbors and paying taxes.

You may be keeping a local family afloat by shopping small and local :wub:

I know many of you will be headed to the big box stores for the huge discounts on electronics and toys.

Please try to shop Paulding if at all possible.

After you have rushed in before sun up please keep in mind that many small shops are also having great sales.

They don't require that you get up at 4am and stand in line, they will be open all day so you can browse at your leisure without all the shoving and pushing.

If you have someone that is hard to shop for keep in mind many of our local service providers will do a gift certificate.

Hair, nails, makeovers.

Car detailing, yard clean up, house cleaning, oil changes,computer clean up. restaurant gift certificates.

Many of our geeks are selling refurbished computers and laptops perfect for students and younger children.

Please check our directory on here to see where and what some of our small shops and businesses have to offer.

These people work hard and contribute to our community, by employing your friends and neighbors and paying taxes.

You may be keeping a local family afloat by shopping small and local :wub:

That is very smart advice, and thoughtful! And while you are at it........think family fun! The economy has hit Sparkles in Hiram as well, and we need your support. So, drop the kids off and head out to shop, or bring the kids to burn off their extra energy this week!! Shameless plug, but we need it! :)

As a former small business owner(happily retired and resting!) I can tell you the money you spend will go right back to the local economy. Your money is also going to places that care about the community. Bruce

As a former small business owner(happily retired and resting!) I can tell you the money you spend will go right back to the local economy. Your money is also going to places that care about the community. Bruce

Amen! One of my favorite sayings is "Keep your money where your house is!" or really close, anyway;o) :yahoo:

I'm running a sell on my desktops. 17" LCD's are only an extra $30 now. I was hoping to have a laptop sale, but I currently have a waiting list for them.

Basic Config($80)

2.6 Ghz CPU

512 MB Ram

40GB or Larger Hard drive

Premium Config($100)

3.0 Ghz CPU

1GB Ram

80GB or Larger Hard drive

17Inch LCD can be added for $30 (they have some dark spots), Free CRT while supplies last.

Free Keyboard and mouse if you need it.

Windows XP, with Antivirus, open office and CD burning software installed.