Paulding.com

In todays Atlanta Constipation there is a SMALL article burned on the back pages about how king Barnes filed taxes in 2008 and 2009 and claimed a house he DID NOT Own. Did he use Turbo tax? When something seems amiss with Deal it's always plastered on the front page. But when Barnes gets caught they bury it. What else can you expect from a liberal rag. Now Deals should come out with an ad that Barnes is not Mr. Clean. I heard Barnes on the news today saying he was going through tough economic times like everyone else. Yeah right mister millionaire. Unemployed people in Georgia struggling to feed their families and Barnes builds a mansion in Marietta and the has the nerve to say he is struggling. I bet it could only eat steak four times a week. The libertarian candidate is looking better and better.

• Like 1

I think the blame solidly lies with Barnes accountant ... and after the $30,000 error for overpayment - stated a sale of bank stock as income of $34,000 instead of a loss of $100,000 ought to absolve the Governor of the neg referenced above and give him reason to can his accountant.

pubby

I think the blame solidly lies with Barnes accountant ... and after the $30,000 error for overpayment - stated a sale of bank stock as income of $34,000 instead of a loss of $100,000 ought to absolve the Governor of the neg referenced above and give him reason to can his accountant.

pubby

Maybe. It might cover the interest the IRS will probably hit him with. We are now going to have them involved in our health care. Barnes supports the Obama agenda. I can't support him. Not because of this accounting error though.

pubby

Why are the Barnes threads hidden in the political forum,

yet the Deal threads remain in the cafe and county news ???

You people are crazy........

The whole damn thing backfired.

He's getting money back, more than enough to cover what he owes.

Try to find something else.

Because you won't.

I think it's funny as hell, that's why I busted out laughing last night when they were talking about how he owed $7000, but in the end he's getting over $30 something thousand back!!

:lol:

two issues: 1) failed to properly pay taxes owed by failing to file a true tax return 2) failed to fully understand tax code and take advantage of all credits based on investment losses that lowered income.

#1 is criminal #2 is plain stupid

a stupid guy who has perpetrated criminal acts wants to be governor (again)

Edited by FreeBird
  • Like 1

two issues: 1) failed to properly pay taxes owed by failing to file a true tax return 2) failed to fully understand tax code and take advantage of all credits based on investment losses that lowered income.

Whatever. :rofl:

Heck Freebird, I just filed my 2009 taxes yesterday and there is no way I could tell if my accountant made a mistake or not. There is way too much for me to keep up with and my return is simple compared to Governor Barnes' return.