Paulding.com

Paulette Braddock

So you're not going to vote for Will Avery because some of his supporters on facebook rubbed you the wrong way? That's a pretty weak reason.

Whitey, thank you for your thoughtful response.

I have spoken on more than one occasion to Mr. Avery. And he always has the "right" answers. And I agree, he is impressive.

However, having challenged him on his fb page and in return being more or less attacked by his supporters has led me to believe that it is very easy to know what answers it will take to convince a very leary constituency in Paulding County.

Truly, I just wish we had another choice. I think the best choices lost in the primary.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On page three of the Dallas new Era,what a profile. Next what a web site www.paulettebraddock.com This is hitting High profile status,high criminal history. The Republican party is represented well on

You said yourself there are certain details that only "those with passwords" can find out. I don't know about you but I am of the opinion that it is disrespectful to my employers who are paying for t

I think it's still mispelled. Shouldn't it be CONdidate?   And she is still getting votes....