Paulding.com

Anything Joe's :(

Due to some circumstances beyond our control we will be shutting our doors. Everything is being discounted. Now would be a good time to pick up some early Christmas presents and save some money. Come by and check out what we have. We should be here through the end of the month. After that whatever is left will be going home with us. Thanks to those of you that came in. We have enjoyed it while it lasted. smile.gif

Got a little bit of quite a few things. Music intruments, car audio, DVD's, NASCAR collection, game systems & games, paintball, tv's, ipods, GPS, digital cameras along with some other things. Come by if you get a chance!

you have ipods?? will try to make it by this week to check them out. Looking for one for my kiddo. Also what are your store hours?

Edited by redneckgirrrlll

you have ipods?? will try to make it by this week to check them out. Looking for one for my kiddo. Also what are your store hours?

Monday - Friday 10am-7pm-------Sat 10am-6pm

As of now I have 2-----4th gen 8 gig ipods for $50 each. I also have 1 5th gen 8 gig and 1 5th gen 16 gig. I have 1 i-touch left for $120....smile.gif

I am sorry to hear this.. have you tried a different location? it is so hard to get in and out of the location where you are at now.

I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks....I really don't believe that it is the location because we get plenty of customers. It is just that most are looking to sell items rather than buy items. Quite honesly I sell more stuff by advertising it on-line.

So Sorry to hear about your closing....Will you be relocating?????

Yes and no.....I will continue to sell what items we have on-line and will still be here on pcom if all works out I will still be able to buy and trade as well just not on as big a scale as I could in a retail space!smile.gif It will all work out in the end!