Paulding.com

What is the average age of a p.commer?

Just curious if you are closer to a bottle of Geritol or a bag of animal crackers? If you are closer to the Polident crowd and can show id to prove your are 55 or older, you can get a 25% discount today!

Well, I am 61 but the average should be 30-40. :D

I have some questions for bookworm:

Do you have any book clubs/groups?

Do you have any reviewers? It might be fun to have someone/several review books each week. I recently completed the Millenum series, and I would have LOVED to have people to talk to about that. In addition, I just started The Reliable Wife and I can't get into it...so reviews and such would keep me going!!

Just some thoughts.

Sorry for the hijack Mark.

Do you have any reviewers? It might be fun to have someone/several review books each week. I recently completed the Millenum series, and I would have LOVED to have people to talk to about that. In addition, I just started The Reliable Wife and I can't get into it...so reviews and such would keep me going!!

Just some thoughts.

Sorry for the hijack, too, Mark.

I just got finished with the third book in that series as well. I loved it - I am going to re-read them since I started the series over a year ago with the first one and then had to wait for the last to come out in English. I love that series.

A book you really should read if you haven't is "Water for Elephants". Excellent book.

That is all. SOrry.

Just some thoughts.

Please visit our website to see our book club selection and events at the store. We have staff and store picks that we recommend and are happy to give our opinion about any book if we have read it or heard good or bad things from customers.

Feel free to start another thread so Mark doesn't harm us after LPPT gets done with him.

I just got finished with the third book in that series as well. I loved it - I am going to re-read them since I started the series over a year ago with the first one and then had to wait for the last to come out in English. I love that series.

A book you really should read if you haven't is "Water for Elephants". Excellent book.

That is all. SOrry.

I have to second the recommendation and we have copies here at the store!

That is all. SOrry.

the series is AWESOME! Though my favorite was the first. I love books like that, but have a hard time finding what it is I want to read. I haven't read Water for Elephants yet...but I want to. What do you think of my suggestions? Would you participate in a Pcom Book Club?

the series is AWESOME! Though my favorite was the first. I love books like that, but have a hard time finding what it is I want to read. I haven't read Water for Elephants yet...but I want to. What do you think of my suggestions? Would you participate in a Pcom Book Club?

I think that would be awesome, someone take hold of that and do it. Starting a new thread so we can unhijack this one. :blink: