Paulding.com

What's going on in Johnston's Mill subdividion?

Looks like a tragedy of some kind happened. Paulding county detectives and deputy's are all over the first house on the left of the second entrance.

Any idea what's up?

It's Johnstons Ridge and I have no clue. Something has been going on all afternoon with crime scene tape and lots of activity. It's a little scary since I live right down the road.

OP is offline, but their residence says Dallas City unsure.gif not sure which sub they mean.

~shrug~ but, do PC detectives deal with "Dallas City"? I thought that was not PCSO jurisdiction? Maybe someone will know something...we have a few that live in that sub on here, I know.

~shrug~ but, do PC detectives deal with "Dallas City"? I thought that was not PCSO jurisdiction? Maybe someone will know something...we have a few that live in that sub on here, I know.

Johnstons Ridge is on Old Cartersville rd. We live there and are very curious as to what happened. Detectives wouldn't have been there since 4:00 along with deputies, yellow tape, and a Clark Ambulance non-emergency transport vehicle unless it was something big. Somethings up. My 911 operator daughter could probably find out tomorrow when she goes in, but she is SUPER guarded about her job. If it was a suicide she'll tell me everything is OK, if it is something more, she'll say it's not OK but will say nothing else. It's just very weird.

Johnstons Ridge is on Old Cartersville rd. We live there and are very curious as to what happened. Detectives wouldn't have been there since 4:00 along with deputies, yellow tape, and a Clark Ambulance non-emergency transport vehicle unless it was something big. Somethings up. My 911 operator daughter could probably find out tomorrow when she goes in, but she is SUPER guarded about her job. If it was a suicide she'll tell me everything is OK, if it is something more, she'll say it's not OK but will say nothing else. It's just very weird.

I don't recall seeing anything when I came by @ 6:30 ish (at least nothing big, that caught my eye). Let me clarify, I am assuming it is Johnsons Ridge, and that is where I am speaking of.

I don't recall seeing anything when I came by @ 6:30 ish (at least nothing big, that caught my eye). Let me clarify, I am assuming it is Johnsons Ridge, and that is where I am speaking of.

They were still there after 6:00 because my daughter came by and knew 2 of the responders. There were no sirens though, ever. Really strange.

What location off Old Cartersville? I know many people that live that way.

It's a mile down on the left when you are coming from Dallas Acworth Hwy.

One of our dear sweet neighbors passed away in her home. The detectives were called because she lived alone and no one could get in her home. No crime committed, just a sad passing of a wonderful friend.

So very sad.

One of our dear sweet neighbors passed away in her home. The detectives were called because she lived alone and no one could get in her home. No crime committed, just a sad passing of a wonderful friend.

So sorry to hear about your neighbor.

When my dad passed away in 04, he lived alone and there was a similar situation at his house.