Paulding.com

The run offs,the mother of all run offs

Folks this will be the mother of all elections,good verses evil,the good & the bad & the ugly. The sides are falling in behind there choice. This could be what legends are made of,the gamble the agony of defeat. There is no room for second place winner takes all. The thrill of victory will be a hard fought one.

Please fall in to announce your choice,your support and your hope. This could be the changing of the old guard to give it up for the in comming. The last strong hold for the good ole boys,left overs from a torn and shattered once dominated this county. The alamo for the court house and now let the show begin.clapping.gif ninja.gif ph34r.gif yahoo.gif

• Like 1

This has to be one of the quietest runoff elections that I have ever experienced; with two runoffs in the Board of Commissioners race I have not seen the first post about either of these races.

Well……. I am supporting Todd Pownall in the post #2 race because he has always stood up for the citizens of Paulding County, And has always gave back to our community

This has to be one of the quietest runoff elections that I have ever experienced; with two runoffs in the Board of Commissioners race I have not seen the first post about either of these races.

Well……. I am supporting Todd Pownall in the post #2 race because he has always stood up for the citizens of Paulding County, And has always gave back to our community

You're in the wrong threads.