Paulding.com

Gubernatorial & Attorney General Debates Tonight

Just thought some folks might be interested. Especially if they are still undecided. Undecided seems to have an advantage right now.laugh.gif

Gubernatorial (July 11)

Democrats from 4:00-5:00

Republicans from 5:00- 6:00

Fox 5 Atlanta

Attorney General (July 11)

Republican Debate at 8:00

Democrats at 8:30

Georgia Public Broadcasting

Hosted by the Atlanta Press Club

Just thought some folks might be interested. Especially if they are still undecided. Undecided seems to have an advantage right now.laugh.gif

Gubernatorial (July 11)

Democrats from 4:00-5:00

Republicans from 5:00- 6:00

Fox 5 Atlanta

Attorney General (July 11)

Republican Debate at 8:00

Democrats at 8:30

Georgia Public Broadcasting

Hosted by the Atlanta Press Club

Well, I won't waste my time listening to the Democrats.

• Like 1

Well, I guess I didn't really waste two hours since I was just sitting here on the couch anyway, but I watched both the democrats and the republicans. I don't really feel any different about the candidates than I did before though.

I liked the answers from all of the Republican Candidates for Governor, I am still having trouble deciding. I thought in the Attorney General debate that Preston Smith spent a lot of time attacking Sam Olens. I wondered if he was doing it to help Max Woods. It would explain why he jumped into that race so late. I have been looking for an answer to that.unsure.gif

Not yet.

Reading the helpful info mailers that each of them is sending out. None of them seem to have stood out.

It is bad when out of all the choices Roy Barnes is the best choice. Sonny Perdue, the first and last Republican governor of Georgia since reconstruction.

• Like 1

It is bad when out of all the choices Roy Barnes is the best choice. Sonny Perdue, the first and last Republican governor of Georgia since reconstruction.

I don't think he is the best choice! I think there are at least 3 good choices on the Republican side. I am just having trouble deciding which is best. After watching what the Democrats have done at the Federal level and in the states where they are in control I would never vote for one of them. Georgia is in far better shape than the states where they have so many Progressives/liberals in charge.

I don't think he is the best choice! I think there are at least 3 good choices on the Republican side. I am just having trouble deciding which is best. After watching what the Democrats have done at the Federal level and in the states where they are in control I would never vote for one of them. Georgia is in far better shape than the states where they have so many Progressives/liberals in charge.

Yep, NO Democrats. And, no Roy Barnes.