Paulding.com

Jalapeno Joes

Really? I think I'm in the area!

Where can I find a website to order? I'm sure it is posted, but I'm lazy today :wacko:

I just looked at their website, I think it was: jalapenojoesonline.com

Edited by treasure

I just want to give a shout out to JJ. My husband and I ate there last night for the first time..and OMG! I'm in love. The food was to die for and the service was wonderful. I can't wait to take my son when he gets back from Flordia..He will LOVE the waitress we had last night. She was just the cutest lil thing ever. Anyway...great job JJ and I'm now double happy because I THINK I fall in the delivery area... :yahoo:

I just want to give a shout out to JJ. My husband and I ate there last night for the first time..and OMG! I'm in love. The food was to die for and the service was wonderful. I can't wait to take my son when he gets back from Flordia..He will LOVE the waitress we had last night. She was just the cutest lil thing ever. Anyway...great job JJ and I'm now double happy because I THINK I fall in the delivery area... :yahoo:

You should bring him on Friday, June 25th. Layla Southern will be performing live that night!