Paulding.com

What happened off of Winndale Rd. in Dallas on saturday night?

I'm inquiring about this, not saying. Has anyone else heard?

I dont know if it's true, but supposedly a little boy died due to flipping his 4-wheeler and breaking his neck. Very sad if it is.

I could be completely misinformed, so if I am, do correct me. I'm merely curious. I had to drive by it, but it was set back in an almost neighborhood(they had the streets paved and curbs done but a stop work order was filed so it was empty of homes) and you could only here the sirens and see the lights/people.

This was a four wheeler accident but the man was 31 years old. His mother goes to my church. Very sad - keep them in your prayers! He just lost his dad about a year ago and his aunt just a month ago so they definitely need your prayers. He had just bought the four wheeler on Saturday and went for a ride while his wife was getting ready to go out to dinner. When he didn't return she went looking for him and she is the one that found him.

Edited by gwilli8866

This was a four wheeler accident but the man was 31 years old. His mother goes to my church. Very sad - keep them in your prayers! He just lost his dad about a year ago and his aunt just a month ago so they definitely need your prayers. He had just bought the four wheeler on Saturday and went for a ride while his wife was getting ready to go out to dinner. When he didn't return she went looking for him and she is the one that found him.

Oh wow. That's horrid.

I couldnt possibly imagine finding my father like that. We own 2 4-wheelers....

I would imagine he was not riding an automatic. The manual ones are easy to flip. My father flipped mine a few years ago, right after I broke my ankle on his(an automatic). Very dangerous toys. We've barely touched them since. . . They just sit in the garage. Better to have had little scares than something big happen.

My heart goes out to them.

My daughter was at work when the call came in, she said it was horrible! So sad!!

Edited by momof 3

my friend, Matt. Just please keep his wife, mom, and close friends in your prayers. This is very hard for them. He was such a great guy. My husband and I are better people because of some things he helped us through. I'm sure that we are not the only ones. :(