Paulding.com

Swearing in ceremony for Paulding county district 19

The swearing in ceremony for District 19 Representative Daniel Stout at the Paulding county courthouse.

To view this click on this link http://paulding.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234830-paulding-com-news-on-pcomtv-stream/ and choose the Paulding.com news for Friday March 5th 2010.

Yep, I was there. I believe that is nearly 500 people who he has stood in front of and spoken about his past. Kudo's to him for doing that and may God's grace bless him and the job he has ahead of him. He will do well. :good:

I have an article posted since I was there covering the event.

It is unfortunate that only one camera man filmed the whole event as Daniel had a lot to say that is not covered here on Pubby's video.

Although I could not vote, my support for him stands.

I believe in redemption of the past as well as forgiveness. :)

Verbally slash me if anyone wants to, but I stand with the Lord's command to forgive. One doesn't have to forget.

===========

Acts 13:38: “Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.”

Ephesians 4:32:"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

He is serving for just 3months, Right.

He is serving for just 3months, Right.

Unless he has a challenger with money to run a campaign against him he will become the District 19 Representative in November too. There is no doubt that he will run in the primary and if he wins that he will go on to the general election.

It is unfortunate that only one camera man filmed the whole event as Daniel had a lot to say that is not covered here on Pubby's video.

I believe in redemption of the past as well as forgiveness. smile.gif

Verbally slash me if anyone wants to, but I stand with the Lord's command to forgive. One doesn't have to forget.

===========

Acts 13:38: "Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you."

Ephesians 4:32:"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

I won't slash you. You backed him because he says that he reflects your religious and political views. I am not at all surprised that you support him.

I believe in redemption of the past as well as forgiveness. :)

===========

Acts 13:38: "Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you."

Forgiveness? I don't believe Mr. Stout is seeking forgiveness for the harm he's done this county. Forgiveness for his past sins isn't required from me. He didn't harm me with that sin. THIS ISN'T ABOUT FORGIVENESS.

I hope he enjoys his 15 mins because I WILL be working against him for the next election.

Whatever.

It sure is nice to cast as a stone at someone who has done nothing other than used his right under the Constitution to run for office in which he has done no harm to the county at large other than what others think about Paulding in general.

It's nice to know that some can see the future of someone and accuse them that they have damaged the county based on what someone else while serving in office did. :rolleyes:

Looking for that 100% perfect person, born that way since birth...oops, there isn't one. <_<

Edited by PraiseThee

Whatever.

That's all you've got? Please, tell me why I'm wrong.

Support him if you wish. That's certainly your right. But don't be surprised or disappointed when others don't. And please don't have an expectation that by quoting the Bible I'm just going to jump on board with this.

Someone willing to risk so much to run in this race has a BIG agenda. You need not look further than who his biggest supporters are to know what that agenda really is. We didn't need someone with their own agenda in this spot. Honestly, I really wish now the Gov. had just appointed someone.

Don't you find it curious some of Pcom's biggest distractors are quiet on this one? There's nothing for them to do here. Mr. Stout has single-handedly done what they couldn't! Imploded the Paulding republican party. And for that he makes no apologies.

Support him if you wish. That's certainly your right. But don't be surprised or disappointed when others don't. And please don't have an expectation that by quoting the Bible I'm just going to jump on board with this.

Someone willing to risk so much to run in this race has a BIG agenda. You need not look further than who his biggest supporters are to know what that agenda really is. We didn't need someone with their own agenda in this spot. Honestly, I really wish now the Gov. had just appointed someone.

Don't you find it curious some of Pcom's biggest distractors are quiet on this one? There's nothing for them to do here. Mr. Stout has single-handedly done what they couldn't! Imploded the Paulding republican party. And for that he makes no apologies.

I'm lost here... What harm did the guy do to Paulding County? How could he- he hasn't even started his new job yet??? What do you think his agenda really is? (Not challenging you on a point, just trying to figure out what you are talking about.)

And what agenda might that be? What has he "done" to the county? What crime exists? What risk for himself?

I'll say this everyone is certainly within their rights of their own opinion of the matter just as I do.

After getting to know him more and after listening to his young daughter Thursday night and briefly interviewing a man who without Daniel inviting him to the arms of Christ doesn't know where his life would be, I know my support decison was the correct one.

I know what its like to forgive someone(whose actions were 10x worse and a felony no less) who hurt many people including me and I know how it felt afterwards. I felt that same feeling although Daniel's actions didn't affect me or anyone else on this site but the power of forgiveness is beyong words.

If others wish to support another candidate, it is your right.

I am comfortable in my thoughts on the matter.

if he wins in Nov., it will be without the 2 votes he received previously from this house...We felt blindsided.

There were 2 in my family who did not vote and one who would like to change his. Rest assured if they have another choice in the primary they will vote. They didn't think it mattered in this one. Boy were they wrong. Just goes to show you that every vote does count and you should never waste yours. I did vote and I am proud that I cast mine the way that I did.

I'm lost here... What harm did the guy do to Paulding County? How could he- he hasn't even started his new job yet??? What do you think his agenda really is? (Not challenging you on a point, just trying to figure out what you are talking about.)

Just google his name.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

He has three months do disprove the long standing theory that the person that testifies loudly to his holiness instead of his abilities is doing so for a reason. The old "if he's a good Christian, he must be an good honest man" saw doesn't play so well when his true past is revealed, and being 'Christian" is no more a qualification to represent the people of this county than being able to read and write English.

He certainly was not required by law to disclose his transgressions, but I doubt that he would have won had they been universally known, given the fact that two other well qualified people ran this race.

But the question remains if he will be the first to introduce a ten commandments bill in the House this year, or will he tend to the business and the will of the citizens whom he represents. I am a skeptic, to say the least.