Paulding.com

The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office is mourning the loss of Deputy Chris Elsberry. Deputy Elsberry passed away January 22, 2010 after a 4 year battle with cancer. Deputy Elsberry was 34 years old.

The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office is mourning the loss of Deputy Chris Elsberry. Deputy Elsberry passed away January 22, 2010 after a 4 year battle with cancer. Deputy Elsberry was 34 years old.

Arrangements for Deputy Chris Elsberry are as follows: Bellamy in Hiram Visitation - Saturday 6 to 9pm Funeral - Sunday 2pm at the Bellamy Chapel Interment - Yorkville Cemetery R.I.P. Chris, we will miss you...

I want to say thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for Chris. Chris was my brother in law, however, he was more of a brother to me. Chris put up a long hard fight with his cancer. He was truly a brave soul. I believe the hardest thing I ever had to do along with my husband is tell his little girl, Sydney, that her dad had passed away. She is in shock right now but knows that her dad is heaven. He will greatly missed by everyone. If you all will, just say a prayer that I, along with the family will make it through the next couple of days. I will also have to say that his wife Kristy is also a brave soul as well. She was always there for Chris and always made sure that he came first. Again, thank you all for everything.

Kimberly Rhinehart Elsberry

RIP Chris We all love you.

RIP, Chris.

I have known Chris and Larry for a long time. I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting his wife. So I want to say to her you are in my prayers and Chris was an awesome young man, and very humble. I know he lost his Mom just last year.

Larry, I love you and if you or any of the family need anything let me know.

My prayers are also with his Brothers and Sisters of the PCSO.

We will miss you Chris.

Tona