Paulding.com

New Prices for 2010

We are offering the same great beds and the same great service but with lower prices.

Our Regular beds are $25.00

Our Super beds are $40.00

Our Turbo/Stand- Up are $50.00

We are also lowering our lotion prices...

You will not find these prices in my type of salon ANYWHERE!

Come tan with the best!

We are offering the same great beds and the same great service but with lower prices.

Are Regular beds are $25.00

Are Super beds are $40.00

Are Turbo/Stand- Up are $50.00

We are also lowering our lotion prices...

You will not find these prices in my type of salon ANYWHERE!

Come tan with the best!

Wow those are good prices..you aren't near me, but i may have to make the extra drive for that :)

Wow those are good prices..you aren't near me, but i may have to make the extra drive for that :)

Our Turbo beds will keep most people tan with about two sessions a week so you won't need to make the drive to often!

Come in and give us a try, we think you'll find it worth the drive.

:)

We don't require any kind of commitment or contract for those prices either.

We also offer tuxedo rental. We are an authorized retailer for one of the largest formal wear companies in the nation. We have many styles and price ranges to choose from and give a free week of tanning with each tuxedo rental. There is no limit on free weeks you can receive. On top of that we're located here in the county!

How much are your yearly prices? Is there a discount for pcom/students?

$5 discount off monthly packages for students, government employees and pcom members. (Can't be combined, sorry!)

We sell 3 month packages with some discount, but I'll need to run by the store to check the prices. We don't sell many and I don't want to give you the wrong price. We don't have a yearly package, but I'm sure we could work out something if your looking to pay for it all up front.

We also offer great prices on lotions. If you are paying full retail on your lotions you need to stop by and see us. Some of out lotions are priced at half that of surround salons! Our prices are competitive with online retailers when you include shipping costs!! And when you buy from us you won't have to worry you're not getting the real product.