Paulding.com

Atlanta magician of the year performing tableside tonight

Yesterday, Family Entertainers of Atlanta awarded their 2009 Magician of the Year award to Joe M. Turner. He has previously been named Greater Atlanta Magician of the Year (2000) by the combined local memberships of the International Brotherhood of Magicians and the Society of American Magicians, and is a finalist in this year's voting. What does this mean for you? It means you get to experience the best in magic and mentalism entertainment!

Tonight, Joe's back to entertain guests at Paisano's on Cedarcrest! Kick off the new year with good food and entertainment. (Don't want to miss a game? You won't - there are televisions everywhere!)

See you tonight between 6pm and 9pm!

Yesterday, Family Entertainers of Atlanta awarded their 2009 Magician of the Year award to Joe M. Turner. He has previously been named Greater Atlanta Magician of the Year (2000) by the combined local memberships of the International Brotherhood of Magicians and the Society of American Magicians, and is a finalist in this year's voting. What does this mean for you? It means you get to experience the best in magic and mentalism entertainment!

Tonight, Joe's back to entertain guests at Paisano's on Cedarcrest! Kick off the new year with good food and entertainment. (Don't want to miss a game? You won't - there are televisions everywhere!)

See you tonight between 6pm and 9pm!

Way To Go Joe! :good:

Congrats!!! :drinks:

To be frank, this particular award doesn't have the history or the cache' of the award I won in 2000. It is unfortunate that the names are so similar. But it is always nice to be recognized for your work! This is awarded by a group of performers whose work I respect and so their "stamp of approval" is definitely gratifying.

Maybe the stars will align and I'll post a second win of the other trophy, too! :)