Paulding.com

UPDATE: Snuggies and Tailgate Throws

For all of you who ordered the Collegiate Snuggies and Tailgate throws, they are being shipped TODAY!!!! I have talked to the vendor everyday as they have been SWAMPED with orders (understandably) and I have been keeping up with my order working it's way to the top. It has finally reached the top of the stack and I have been assured it will be shipped TODAY! Hopefully, they will be ready for pickup on Friday but I will keep you posted. THANKS to everyone for the overwhelming response and all the orders.

How much?

They are $20.00. I only ordered what I had pre-orders for. But, because they have to be ordered in lots of 4 it is possible I will have an extra or two for some of the colleges. If anyone is interested, I can put you on a list for any extra snuggies or throws I might have. THANKS for asking.

They are $20.00. I only ordered what I had pre-orders for. But, because they have to be ordered in lots of 4 it is possible I will have an extra or two for some of the colleges. If anyone is interested, I can put you on a list for any extra snuggies or throws I might have. THANKS for asking.

Let me know if you end up with an extra Tenn.

Woohooo! Katy will be here a week from Saturday. So I will be COVERED. hehehehehe... pun intended.rofl.gif

;) Yeah, I've Gotcha Covered!!!

Let me know if you end up with an extra Tenn.

I would love a Tennessee one too if you have an extra.

The snuggies were not available in Tennessee. TN was available in the Tailgate throw and I will have two extra's of those. Please let me know if you want a TN tailgate throw. TIA.

For all of you who ordered the Collegiate Snuggies and Tailgate throws, they are being shipped TODAY!!!! I have talked to the vendor everyday as they have been SWAMPED with orders (understandably) and I have been keeping up with my order working it's way to the top. It has finally reached the top of the stack and I have been assured it will be shipped TODAY! Hopefully, they will be ready for pickup on Friday but I will keep you posted. THANKS to everyone for the overwhelming response and all the orders.

Are they in yet?

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A GATORS THROW PLEASE.

The Tailgate throws are scheduled to be shipped on Monday. If so, they will be here Tuesday and I have you down for one. I also have you down for two UGA Snuggies. Do you still need them, too??????? Just checking.

Are they in yet?

I am waiting on UPS to run right now. ALL the snuggies and the Tennessee and Alabama Tailgate throws will be here later today. The Auburn, UGA, FSU and Florida Tailgate throws are scheduled to be shipped on Monday. I will have extras of the Alabama, Auburn, UGA, FSU and Florida Tailgate throws being shipped on Monday available, if anyone needs one.

I am waiting on UPS to run right now. ALL the snuggies and the Tennessee and Alabama Tailgate throws will be here later today. The Auburn, UGA, FSU and Florida Tailgate throws are scheduled to be shipped on Monday. I will have extras of the Alabama, Auburn, UGA, FSU and Florida Tailgate throws being shipped on Monday available, if anyone needs one.

I'm sure UPS will be swamped (if not already)..... they came by twice today ohmy.gif !

Hopes you get lots more orders and get all that you ordered in time too!

I'm sure UPS will be swamped (if not already)..... they came by twice today ohmy.gif !

Hopes you get lots more orders and get all that you ordered in time too!

THANK YOU. Yes, I have been on the phone much of the day making sure I am able to fulfill all the orders and not disappoint anyone.

Can I bring you cash when the Tennessee one comes in. I have not had the chance to go to Paypal. Just let me know.

Yes, that is fine. No problem. THANKS!