Paulding.com

COLLEGIATE SNUGGIES & THROWS

I am confirming the pre-orders for Snuggies and Tailgate Throws. If you are wanting to order one of these for Christmas, please let me know. I will be placing the last pre-Christmas order and want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to place an order. Some people have said they want one (or several) but I don't want to leave anyone out by mistake. PLEASE reconfirm your order with me ASAP. These are GREAT for the avid fan and an unique way to keep warm. THANKS!!!

$20.00 Each

Snuggie, The Blanket with Sleeves.

Made of soft, thick, luxurious fleece with over sized loose fitting sleeves.

100% Polyester

Machine Washable

Schools available in the Snuggie are: Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Georgia and Ohio State.

Blanket/Throws: Fleece tailgate scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They will come in a roll with a picture card. They are available in: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, Ohio, Tennesse, Clemson and USC.

I am confirming the pre-orders for Snuggies and Tailgate Throws. If you are wanting to order one of these for Christmas, please let me know. I will be placing the last pre-Christmas order and want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to place an order. Some people have said they want one (or several) but I don't want to leave anyone out by mistake. PLEASE reconfirm your order with me ASAP. These are GREAT for the avid fan and an unique way to keep warm. THANKS!!!

$20.00 Each

Snuggie, The Blanket with Sleeves.

Made of soft, thick, luxurious fleece with over sized loose fitting sleeves.

100% Polyester

Machine Washable

Schools available in the Snuggie are: Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Georgia and Ohio State.

Blanket/Throws: Fleece tailgate scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They will come in a roll with a picture card. They are available in: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, Ohio, Tennesse, Clemson and USC.

I would like to order two of the GA snuggies, if possible. What information do you need from me, just let me know. TIA,

I am working on putting this order together and placing it next week. Anyone else? I can provide photos of the throws and snuggies for anyone interested that does not know what they look like. I have gotten several PM's and want to make sure I don't miss anyone. So, if you sent me a PM earlier in the month but have not heard back from me or confirmed this week, please do so! THANKS SO MUCH - I really appreciate everyone's support and business.

I am working on putting this order together and placing it next week. Anyone else? I can provide photos of the throws and snuggies for anyone interested that does not know what they look like. I have gotten several PM's and want to make sure I don't miss anyone. So, if you sent me a PM earlier in the month but have not heard back from me or confirmed this week, please do so! THANKS SO MUCH - I really appreciate everyone's support and business.

Please order 2 Georgia snuggies for me please. If you don't mind I'll wait until they come in to pick up the other things you're holding for me. Thanks--Tracy

I need the Alabama items do you have throws or the snuggies for them? I need 2 would really like a Gatoe one too. Just let me know thanks H

What is the size of throws? Also do you have Alabama bedroom shoes?

The throws measure 48" x 60" and are made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece.

I do not have any Alabama bedroom shoes but I can get some for you if you let me know the type and size.

Thanks.

Please order 2 Georgia snuggies for me please. If you don't mind I'll wait until they come in to pick up the other things you're holding for me. Thanks--Tracy

Just want to make sure you get mine in the order. Thanks!

Still waiting for my Georgia Snuggie! Can't wait to get it. :-)

I have you down for one UGA Snuggie. The order will be placed this week and depending on how the Holiday affects delivery, they should be here - at the latest - first of the week Dec. 1st. 1st. I am ordering all of them together to try and save on some shipping since my profit margin is so slim. ;)

THANKS!!!!

Just want to make sure you get mine in the order. Thanks!

GOT YOU DOWN!

I need the Alabama items do you have throws or the snuggies for them? I need 2 would really like a Gatoe one too. Just let me know thanks H

Sending you a PM.

I will be placing the orders tomorrow.

PLEASE if anyone wants to place an order let me know. :)

Did you get mine I want one. Thanks

No, I have missed adding you to the list. That is why I am trying to confirm everyone. Please let me know the school, Snuggie or Throw and how many. THANKS and I apologize for the oversight.

Anyone else???