Paulding.com

It won't bee long...

We are So excited. It is all coming together. Our kitchen equipment was delivered, the sign is on the building. The website is bee-ing made-and I gave the web designer all of your great ideas. It won't bee long and we'll have our grand opening! We are shooting for Nov. 14th, but it may bee the next Sat, on the 21st. I made a red velvet cake last night that was to die for! I can't wait to bee baking for everyone else. I am off to ice strawberry mini-cakes. Have a great day!

We are So excited. It is all coming together. Our kitchen equipment was delivered, the sign is on the building. The website is bee-ing made-and I gave the web designer all of your great ideas. It won't bee long and we'll have our grand opening! We are shooting for Nov. 14th, but it may bee the next Sat, on the 21st. I made a red velvet cake last night that was to die for! I can't wait to bee baking for everyone else. I am off to ice strawberry mini-cakes. Have a great day!

I am afraid you will come to know me too well! :lol: Can you make some really luscious sweet things without any calories? :p

I'm ready! I've already decided to try you out for some of our Thanksgiving desserts so please be open on Wednesday, Nov. 25th. I need a sweet potato pie and either a coconut cake or a carrot cake. yummmmm.....

Great!!!! I look forward to your order. And we WILL bee open on the 25th. I am sure of it.

Will you have "bumble bee" items for sale....like cookies? Hutchens is close to you and our mascot is the HoneyBee..... :) I am in charge of all cakes, showers, etc.....I could give you a lot of business....we will chat

Of course! We will have honey cakes, bumble bee cookies, cakes, etc. If you want a bee on it, we will make it. lol. Can't wait to chat with ya!

nice gallery, and now I'm hungry!!!

http://www.paulding.com/forum/index.php?au...si&img=3207

Thanks! I have been baking all week long for the Fall Festival in Douglasville tomorrow. I will have more pics to add soon.

I am afraid you will come to know me too well! :lol: Can you make some really luscious sweet things without any calories? :p

That is great! We want to know everyone. And you know, nothing in the bakery will be high in calories. (hahahahahaha!)

Still trying to put weight back on, can I come and hang out with you???????? I volunteer to be an official taste tester. ;) :D

lol. It is amazing how many people volunteer for that job! Come on by when we open, we'll do our best to put some weight on you. ;)