Paulding.com

Do you know what kind of vehicles are involved? my mama was going to food lion this morning,

GT you know where my mom lives so would she have had to pass that road to get to food lion?

I do not know where winndale road is.

just south of 278

Do you know what kind of vehicles are involved? my mama was going to food lion this morning,

GT you know where my mom lives so would she have had to pass that road to get to food lion?

You can click on the link at the bottom of the Nixle traffic message to view the entire message including a map of the area of the crash. That will show you the location of Winndale Rd.

first road on left on 61 south of 278. just past cement bridge

well my mom and aunt did get caught up in the accident, they were on their way to dallas.

she called me, she said it looked pretty bad.

You can click on the link at the bottom of the Nixle traffic message to view the entire message including a map of the area of the crash. That will show you the location of Winndale Rd.

I have signed up for the email alerts but I have never gotten them.

I do not have a cell phone.. yep you read that right LOL

Ya know, I didn't see an accident at all. I saw all the cop cars but thought they were doing reconstruction of a previous accident or something....but then again I wasn't really looking, I was trying to make sure I didn't cause an accident or run over the guy directing traffic. That is such a bad area over there.