Paulding.com

Taylor's P.A.L.S. Thrift Store UPDATE!

A newcomer came in yesterday and said... wow! 50 cents for kid's clothes and great quality! You can't beat that!

Another customer came in and compared our prices to the new store in Hiram... there is no comparison. We don't have the quantity, but we have quality of products and at least 1/2 of their prices!

We will be open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9-4:00! We have LOTS of kids and adult clothing that's come in this week! We've received LOTS of donations this week! We've gotten in a lot of 0 to 12 mo, 18 mo, 24 mo, 2T clothes for boys and girls, but have bigger sizes, too!!!! MANY of them are name brand items! They're only 50 cents each!!!!! We also have a LOT of adult clothing for $1.00!

I will have FREE clothing outside the store for the taking, especially for those who are displaced! PLEASE take the clothing if you need it, but leave what you don't need for someone who does... (having an issue with someone coming by and loading up their vehicle with it all and that's not the purpose of doing it...)

We will be open tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday from 9-4:00! We have LOTS of kids and adult clothing that's come in this week! We received 2 truckloads of stuff today! We've gotten in a lot of 12 mo, 18 mo, 24 mo, 2T clothes for boys and girls, but have all sizes!!!! MANY of them are name brand items! They're only 50 cents each!!!!! We also have a LOT of adult clothing for $1.00!

I will have FREE clothing outside the store for the taking, especially for those who are misplaced! There is also a highchair.. has some wear, but still very usable especially if a child needs it!!!! PLEASE take the clothing if you need it, but leave what you don't need for someone who does... (having an issue with someone coming by and loading up their vehicle with it all and that's not the purpose of doing it...)

Thanks for what you do.

It's gonna be too wet for the free boxes of clothing outside... they will be sitting inside the door....

Got in another truckload of stuff yesterday.... today would be a great day to come check it all out... we are packed with great stuff and even better prices! Several people commented on going to the new chain thrift store yesterday and how much better our prices are.... we have quality stuff and low prices... that's the bottom line.... & you would be supporting our work with special needs children and their families, as well as, those in the community tutoring program... :)

Why pay more for name brand clothing? We've got a lot that's just like new and a lot of it is! Most of it is under $3.00!!!!!!

Most of our adult clothing is $1.00 each and loads of kid's clothes are 50 cents each!

We're a great place to start your Christmas shopping... we've got a lot of NEW stuff!

We've also gotten in a lot of books this week... all varieties! :)

What sizes????

Praying they are XL

I've made it through one bag and they are s,m, and some larges.. there's also shorts that are mediums... I'm not sure what all's in the other bags. I know there is a Georgia Bulldog t-shirt that's an XL.. but also some other sizes, too. .. so there could be more XL's and I haven't made it to them yet...