Paulding.com

What is GOING ON?!

Anybody know what is going on ? I just had a Hiram police car pass me FLYING!! at top speed (92N), then when I crossed over 278 and was nearing my home (between 278 and Macland) there were at least 8-9 deputies, unmarked, and Hiram police cars with their light and sirens on following an older model dark blue car with a AA male driver, top speed of about 40 mph.

They acted like they were in one of those low speed chases.

Anyone hear????

Yes that is what was going on. I just got home from Walmart and as I was turning out onto 278 toward 92 I saw the blue lights and a car run the red light in front of WM and Chick-Fil-A. The driver wasn't going too fast but was running red lights. He/she then turned right on the road between Kroger and Ryans. There were probably 7 or 8 PCSO's following the car. Dark colored older(90's something) Mercury Sable, that's what it looked like anyway. I hope they stopped them and hauled them off to jail. That is just crazy to run from the police and put others in danger.

There was a chase this afternoon. Started on Atlanta Highway, went to Dallas highway, then Macland to 92, then 278 to Pace Road. I heard them say at one point that they thought they were looking for somewhere to bail on them. There were three black males in the car and they are now being kept on our tax dollar.

The scanner has been really busy this afternoon. I know that they had a signal 48 out off Old Cartersville. :(

There was a chase this afternoon. Started on Atlanta Highway, went to Dallas highway, then Macland to 92, then 278 to Pace Road. I heard them say at one point that they thought they were looking for somewhere to bail on them. There were three black males in the car and they are now being kept on our tax dollar.

The scanner has been really busy this afternoon. I know that they had a signal 48 out off Old Cartersville. :(

What is a signal 48?

I only saw one male, BUT I was watching out for all the police cars and not looking too hard at the car, could have missed the other guys. Wonder what they had done. They sure were driving SLOW.

My curiosity is aroused since they were not "running" (speeding) from the police. LOL

Anyone know???

There was police, ambulance and fire and rescue at ms winners about that time. Scared me to death when they all came zooming past!!

oops!! I feel stupid I didnt notice that it was yesterday the question was asked. What I was talking about happened today. :blush:

Edited by Spunkywman