Paulding.com

PALM TREES and More...

Paulding Quick Cuisine restaurant delivery was a learning experience that has went to the buisness graveyard, so the new buisness has a new name..North of the Border Tropicals is officially a CM!!

So, all next week I have a super special on all Palms and Tropicals(pCom Members Only):

3 gallon palms (all)- $10

7 gallon palms (all)-$25

all Hibiscus $5 each or 3 for $12. Pink, Red, and Yellow available.

Great prices on other palms and plants

ALL of these palms are tropical and yet cold hardy here in North Georgia!

404-697-1119 or pm me!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice to meet you Mrs. G! I hope you love the flowers! Great Palm Trees available!

I was sooo excited about my flowers, The General calls me outside yesterday he had an eagernessness sound to his voice, I'm thinking what in the world could he be so excited about......there was a huge flower bloom!! I took some pictures, the can of yard guard is the can that's "about" 12" tall, look at the size of the bloom in comparison to the size of the can, WOW.... THANK YOU, North of the Border Palms, people. I LOVE my flowers :wub: Hibiscus seems to be the only thing we don't kill. Our Stella D'Oro's keep coming back but, they aren't doing so hot, though. Thanks again!!!

DSC02084.jpg

Wow it looks awesome and I am glad you like it. Next year it will be swamped with blooms! Thanks again..:)

I was sooo excited about my flowers, The General calls me outside yesterday he had an eagernessness sound to his voice, I'm thinking what in the world could he be so excited about......there was a huge flower bloom!! I took some pictures, the can of yard guard is the can that's "about" 12" tall, look at the size of the bloom in comparison to the size of the can, WOW.... THANK YOU, North of the Border Palms, people. I LOVE my flowers :wub: Hibiscus seems to be the only thing we don't kill. Our Stella D'Oro's keep coming back but, they aren't doing so hot, though. Thanks again!!!

DSC02084.jpg