Paulding.com

I am sorry it took so long but I really struggled finding a pattern that I thought would work for a bathroom. I have to admit I was a little unsure at first but I love it. I did the example in white but if you decide you want one/some I would probably recomend a rose color or tan/ecru/beige to go with the colors you said. Based on material and time I will sell these for $5 each. I can also do matching washcloths for $3.

415425041_1440791483_01.jpg

415424813_1440790660_01.jpg

415424455_1440789343_01.jpg

If this is not something you like let me know and I will see what other patterns I can come up with :D :wub:

I am sorry it took so long but I really struggled finding a pattern that I thought would work for a bathroom. I have to admit I was a little unsure at first but I love it. I did the example in white but if you decide you want one/some I would probably recomend a rose color or tan/ecru/beige to go with the colors you said. Based on material and time I will sell these for $5 each. I can also do matching washcloths for $3.

415425041_1440791483_01.jpg

415424813_1440790660_01.jpg

415424455_1440789343_01.jpg

If this is not something you like let me know and I will see what other patterns I can come up with :D :wub:

Very pretty Zoo. :wub:

Very pretty Zoo. :wub:

thank you tona :wub:

That is too pretty to be a hand towel! :)

I think it is pretty too, thank you :wub: . It wont look so pretty after my kids wipe their messy hands all over it. Good thing I did it in white so I can bleach it. ha

It actually looks nice hanging in the bathroom. It almost has a beach look bc of the seashell stitches. I may just have to throw some seashells in my bathroom and some coconut and pretend im at the beach :lol:

I can't wait to see it! :rolleyes:

I forgot about the pic problem. lol. I cant wait for you to see it either :D

those are beautiful.

thank you :wub:

That is really pretty, that would be one those towels look but do not touch lOL

lol, good thing is its all cotton yarn and washable :lol: If I didnt have 4 kids I definetly agree it should be put out only for visitors :lol:

That is very pretty and I agree, not one to used just look. It reminds me of a bedspread my grandmother crocheted many years ago. Unfortunately a very shady family member took it and sold it in a yard sale. that bed spread was so pretty and HEAVY. I don't know the pattern she used but yours just reminded me of it.

You do very nice work.