West Metro Produce and Meat...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Freshest Meat in town

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. 2. Choice Meats for Choosy People

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. 3. Come to your good ole' fashioned neigbrhood butcher!

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. 4. Forget all the rest... West Metro's got the best!

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. 5. If you want the best, it's GOTTA be West.... West Metro Produce and Meat

• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. 6.When only the very best will do.

• Yes
    • No
  7. 7. 7. If it ain't West Metro Meat and Produce , it ain't worth eatin'!

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. 8. The butcher is in and the grillin' is on!

• Yes
    • No
  9. 9. 9. When you care enough to cook the very best!

• Yes
    • No
  10. 10. 10. The best steaks are found out West...West Metro Produce and Meat

• Yes
    • No

The voting is open and here are the rules.

1. Names of final choices have been withheld so that the voting is based on the tag line, not the Pcommer.

2. You may only vote for your 1 favorite tag line.

3. You may only vote ONCE for your 1 favorite tag line.

4. If you recognize the tag line as your, please do NOT post a reply acknowledging that it is your as we don't want to sway the voting.

5. VOTING ENDS JULY 3rd, 12:00 midnight. The winner will be posted immediately following that so they can pick up their ribeyes in time to grill on Saturday JULY 4th.

6. And finally Thank You! for taking the time to help us choose a tag line and more importantly, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS~!!!

~BUSINESS HOURS FOR 4th.... Saturday. 9am - 2pm / Sunday 10am-6pm~

If you have any questions, please PM West Metro and I wll try to answer them as quickly as possible!

1. Names of final choices have been withheld so that the voting is based on the tag line, not the Pcommer.

4. If you recognize the tag line as your, please do NOT post a repl acknowledging that it is your as we don't want to sway the voting.

5. VOTING ENDS JULY 3rd, 12:00 noon. The winner will be posted immediately followin that so they can pick up their ribeyes in time to grill on Sunday JULY 4th.

6. And finally Thank You! for taking the time to help us choose a tag line and more importantly, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS~!!!

If you have any questions, please PM West Metro and I wll try to answer the as quickly as possible!

The 4th is on Saturday ;)

4. If you recognize the tag line as your, please do NOT post a reply acknowledging that it is your as we don't want to sway the voting.

5. VOTING ENDS JULY 3rd, 12:00 midnight. The winner will be posted immediately followin that so they can pick up their ribeyes in time to grill on Saturday JULY 4th.

If you have any questions, please PM West Metro and I wll try to answer the as quickly as possible!

Would have been nice if they were open! Went there today to get steaks, but no luck!

Would have been nice if they were open! Went there today to get steaks, but no luck!

We're always closed on Monday and Tuesday....

We're open Wednesday & Thursday 10am -6pm

Friday & Saturday 10am - 7pm

Sunday 10am - 6pm

We will close Saturday 4th of July at 2PM.

I need to come by today, since we opened our store we are so busy! I just finally started cooking all the time, I was just doing it when the kids were here. Now they are in NY so I have some free time. Bruce

We've missed you, Bruce!!!