Paulding.com

Thunder storm likely this evening

I just back from picking up an order in Acworth and it rain really hard and thunder. I think luckly I was behind the worst part of it but there was a lot of water on the roads.

it is thundering here now on the Macland Rd. area

That's not thunder you here. It's the throngs of the Obamanites coming to take away everything you own then tax the hell out of everything you buy.

Don't you just love him. Why I think I saw him walk on water in France where he apologized for America. Can you believe he apologized when OUR soldiers gave their lives to free Europe. What an ASS!

If you click your heels three times while standing in your yard during a thunder storm and say "I love Obama" while doing it, the good fairy will come down and give you a small stimulus. A blot of lightning for standing outside during a storm exactly as dumb as voting for that idiot.

That's not thunder you here. It's the throngs of the Obamanites coming to take away everything you own then tax the hell out of everything you buy.

Don't you just love him. Why I think I saw him walk on water in France where he apologized for America. Can you believe he apologized when OUR soldiers gave their lives to free Europe. What an ASS!

If you click your heels three times while standing in your yard during a thunder storm and say "I love Obama" while doing it, the good fairy will come down and give you a small stimulus. A blot of lightning for standing outside during a storm exactly as dumb as voting for that idiot.

~~~~ Hi-Jack~~~ Actually that is the LOCK and LOADING to defeat H.R. 45 B) ~~~Hi-Jack Over ~~~