Paulding.com

Went to visit and see how it’s done. Haven’t seen the news part, but WHOA, what an event.. Don’t think the phone stops ringing or Pubby and the crew stop moving.. anyway, they go LIVE at 4:30 with the latest scoop, and make that a double.. :D

It was nice to meet you Wed. night :D

Where have you been woman??

Umm,... In the Tunnels.. :lol: Yeah I will go with that

Lady Tass! Welcome back!!

I missed ya!

And YOU TOO, Dogs~n~Katz!!!!

:wub:

:yahoo:

Thank you.. I am .. Between things. Thats all I will say. :rolleyes: But thank you.

It was nice to meet you Wed. night :D

Oh YES, wasn't that AWSOME.. I had the best time.. Nice meeting you too. I really want to do that again..Claps. B)

We're not live yet. Jeremey's wife is stuck in traffic and he's got to wait for her to arrive.

We're just missing the talent but we should be live.

To view the news, click here and drag open the video window on the right to reveal it.

We'll give you a heads up when Jeremey arrives.

pubby

We're not live yet. Jeremey's wife is stuck in traffic and he's got to wait for her to arrive.

To view the news, click here and drag open the video window on the right to reveal it.

pubby

Taps you Pubby... Nothing to CLICK

pubby

We should have a feed... we'll start the show at 4:55

We all go into hiding sometimes. :D

I hope the news crew can tell us why that helicopter is buzzing around so low in Hiram.

I was hiding right in the middle of everywhere.. Best place in the world.. :lol: Well there and the gas station... Sounds like I should have taken one of the choppers.. I just heard one.. ????

I was hiding right in the middle of everywhere.. Best place in the world.. :lol: Well there and the gas station... Sounds like I should have taken one of the choppers.. I just heard one.. ????

Yep one just flew low over our neighborhood.