Paulding.com

Call Your LOVED ones and Tell them...

Thanks to our resident meterologist, Caped Crusader. This does look like a very severe storm and looks like it is heading right toward us. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in other things that I neglect to look at the weather and I very much appreciate your keeping us updated Caped Crusader - Pubby needs to put you on the payroll!!! :lol:

My weather radio just went off. We're under a severe thunderstorm warning now until 5:45PM. They're saying the winds could be 70mph, hail and alot of cloud to ground lightning. YIKES!!!

Edited by elliesgranny

Thanks CC ....

My weather alert radio is going off extremely often, started out with Alabama counties but is not starting to include Georgia. In addition, my very weather alert dog is starting the pace, pant, pace, pant, panic, pace action - it is not far away .....

it is really deceiving over here. The Sun will break and then go away and the wind

will pick up and then the Sun will shine again. I can see north of me and it has gotten

really dark. (From what Fox5 is saying BTW they are ALL over this like white on rice! :p )

The northern part of our county is getting wacked really hard and there is another

wave approaching that will wack the southern part of the county.

I guess Cedartown and Aragon along with Rockmart are seeing some twister activity

but not reaching the ground.

I just left Hiram headed toward Dallas (and the office) and while there was a nice bit of rain for a moment along 278, there wasn't any notably high winds. What was most interesting was that in the few minutes it took to drive the five or six miles west, the outdoor temperature dropped from 82 to 69 degrees.

pubby