Paulding.com

Please allow me to introduce myself; I am Shelly with Wallace's Hickory House. We are located in Yorkville and Cedartown. You may reach us at 770-505-1150 Yorkville or 770-749-0500 Cedartown.

We are happy to be a part of the pcom commerce family and look forward to meeting many of you. We hope that you will come out, have dinner, and enjoy our layed back relaxed atmoshphere.

Many folks associate the Wallace name with BBQ and yes we do have some good BBQ and Ribs but we also offer catfish, wings, steaks and more.

Please watch as we will posting specials from time to time some for pcom members only!

Hope to see you soon.

Shelly

Is this THE Wallace family? :D

We are- The Wallace BBQ in Austell are my cousins. My Grandfather and their Dad started the original BBQ place which was called Old Hickory BBQ and was in Atlanta.

The Wallace BBQ in Austell stayed in the restaurant business while my family went into wholesale BBQ and Brunswick Stew for many years. We opened in Cedartown about 8 years ago and just recently opened in Yorkville.

I do like to tell people thought we ARE NOT affiliated with Wallace's in Austell business wise- we are just family.

Welcome Shelly!! Where are you located at in Cedartown, I live in Rome so you are real close. TIA

We are on Highway 27 right behind O'Riley's Auto parts.

I don''t believe so. They are still associated with the restaurant in Powder Springs. Johnny's son is our new youth minister at FBCD.

Actually- THE Wallace's have not been associated with the restaurant in Powder Springs for sometime. Johnny bought that place from my cousin some time ago. It has been bought and sold a couple of different times. Although the Wallace name is not associated with the business Johnny has been a family friend for a long time.

Welcome!

UM Arnold you do realize that Wallace's is a barbq place? It might be best if you kept your distance. :p

But then again it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you ended up in the pit!

Ya know me and Pubby love some good Barbq, that would have been a better use for you than giving you a p,com popo badge. :pardon:

You are the reason I am scared to leave town again, what was Pubby thinking! :wacko:

We are- The Wallace BBQ in Austell are my cousins. My Grandfather and their Dad started the original BBQ place which was called Old Hickory BBQ and was in Atlanta.

The Wallace BBQ in Austell stayed in the restaurant business while my family went into wholesale BBQ and Brunswick Stew for many years. We opened in Cedartown about 8 years ago and just recently opened in Yorkville.

I do like to tell people thought we ARE NOT affiliated with Wallace's in Austell business wise- we are just family.

We are on Highway 27 right behind O'Riley's Auto parts.

And a wonderful family you are! :wub: