Paulding.com

Super Hot Deals

Rodney is going to offer ANOTHER GREAT Steak Deal!

Next week, March 16-20, Monday through Friday from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm come in for a

10 oz Hand Cut, Choice Black Angus Ribeye with 2 Sides AND a drink for just $8.99!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.....He is going to start this Super Hot Deal early. like tomorrow, Friday March 13.

AND for those of you who don't know yet, this weekend special is Rodney's favorite:

16 oz Ribeye with 2 sides for just $10.99

10 oz Ribeye with 1/2 Rack of Ribs with 2 sides for just $12.99

These special weekend prices begin at 5:00 on Friday and run until 3:00 on Sunday.

WOW what a deal. See ya at Rodney's!

Next week, March 16-20, Monday through Friday from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm come in for a

10 oz Hand Cut, Choice Black Angus Ribeye with 2 Sides AND a drink for just $8.99!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.....He is going to start this Super Hot Deal early. like tomorrow, Friday March 13.

AND for those of you who don't know yet, this weekend special is Rodney's favorite:

These special weekend prices begin at 5:00 on Friday and run until 3:00 on Sunday.

AH man, I was just telling a friend about these great specials today. We will see ya'll Sunday after Church, so save me a table for seven ^_^

Since I liked the last steak deal,I will be there for this one.I will bring a full grown youngin with me too.I will be there with appetitie sparks will fly from our knife & fork. :D :lol: :p

Hey,

I went by to grab lunch at the Neighborhood Cafe and no one was there. What happened?

We had to the Cafe due to personal reasons. Sorry for any inconvience (sp?) but come on out to Hiram or New Hope!

Rodney you are having some awesome deals. Your steaks are great. Just wanted to let you know. Hopefully, we can get out there this weekend. If not keep up the good work...

Thank you.

we normally eat at Rodneys during the week......not weekends.

Hopefully you can come out today or next week for the 11-5 steak special. :rolleyes:

Just got back from Rodneys in New Hope a little while ago, I am STUFFED! And I brought home a big take home box of leftovers. The ribs and steak were amazing, both hubby and I got them. The ribs literally fell off the bone when you picked them up...by far the best ribs I have had in a while....Then, I had the fried green tomatos and onion rings on the side (yeah, the diet plan went out the window today, lol) those mators were soooo good! And the dipping sauce was fabulous!

They made a lifelong customer out of hubby....our waitress left the tea pitcher on the table for him :lol: And yes, he drank every bit of it :o That was the best thing she could have done in his eyes, as he bases his tip on whether his glass is empty for too long. :)

We give Rodneys in New Hope 2 thumbs up, the food was de-lish!