Paulding.com

Recent Band Photoshoot - The Soundtrack

So the band The Soundtrack treked all the way out to Dallas for their promo photoshoot last month, and we had a pretty fun time together. Their lead singer flew in from Florida and the rest of the band is based in Atlanta. This band has ALOT going for them... they just got back from their US tour, and are in the process of securing a spot on the Van's Warped Tour this summer.

We started in the studio and then moved on to downtown Dallas for a few shots (you might even recognize the spot!). Like all of my sessions (especially with bands, commercial work, and high school seniors) I love it when people bring crazy ideas to the table... The Soundtrack has a very pop/rock/punky sound and their album and promo materials are filled with super-bright colors... bright magenta, electric blue, and eyeball-burning yellow. So we ran with that and decided to do a "Slumber Party" scene which fit PERFECT with their look and sound. They brought the idea to the table and I made it happen in a matter of minutes.

Then on-location for some more traditional promo shots.

tst1.jpg

tst3.jpg

tst5.jpg

tst6.jpg

tst9.jpg

tst10.jpg

tst11.jpg

post-21899-1236522681_thumb.jpg

If anyone has a local band or high school senior that would enjoy something a little "non-traditional" send them my way... I shoot my seniors exactly like I do my rockstars.

I do recognize that spot. I took Lil RaceGirl and her band out there about a month ago to take pics. I always thought it was a good site for cool pics.

Me too! I have had my eye on it since we moved here last Feb!! I just do so much work in Atlanta it is pretty difficult to get a band to come out to Dallas!! I took a quick snap of the location and emailed it to The Soundtrack and their reply was "What time do we show up?" :lol: