Paulding.com

Perry Grogan, age 69, of Dallas, passed away on February 20, 2009. He was born on January 30, 1940, in Dallas, GA, to the late Clyde and Nellie Grogan. Mr. Grogan was a veteran of the United States Army.

Survivors include his wife, Anita Grogan; children, Cindy & Terry Garrett of Dallas, Michael Grogan of Dallas, Melissa & Kent Standridge of Dallas and Robin & Tom O’Rourke of Palm Coast, FL; sister and brother-in-law, Gail & C.L. Poole of Dallas.

Graveside services will be held on Monday, February 23, 2009, at 2 p.m., from Crossroads Baptist Church Cemetery. The body will be cremated.

yes i'm almost positive it is , worked on a old RIO he had when i worked at a bodyshop

Prayers for the Grogan family.

Yes it's the same Perry that was sheriff, We did bodywork and painted that REO he had.

Edited by itsaj2u
Mike and Cindy so sorry to hear of the passing of you Dad. Our Prayers will be with you and your family.

Larry and Denyse

I went to school with a young girl named Grogan (Venice, I think). I remember she said she was his daughter. This was back in 1978. She wasn't mentioned. Don't know if this is true or not.