Paulding.com

Tonya passed away Monday afternoon in a car accident in Douglasville. Her funeral will be Thursday at 1pm with a viewing Wednesday from 4-9pm. Both will be at Hightower Funeral Home in Douglasville.

She is the mother of Dalton Acord & Jordan Adams. She was 41 years old, went to Campbell High School in Smyrna. She is the daughter of Diane Sutton & has a brother, Brock.

Please pray for this family.

Edited by spartanmom

My heart is just breaking for this family. Jordan is my daughters boyfriend, so she was crushed when Jordan told her about his mom last night. We plan to visit the famiy this afternoon. I pray the Lord with guide this family and give them peace.

I had the honor of knowing Tonya and her son Dalton while our son's played baseball together at Hiram High School for four years.

Dalton - I know you are lost and are hurting deeply inside, yet I pray that you know, even though we all watched you become a truly outstanding ball player, no one ever enjoyed watching you more, than your Mom. I have so many memories of her in the stands and along the fence, talking to you, as if you could here her!

My boys were devestated when they heard the news and ran to be by your side as did, so many others last night, our prayers are with you and your family and may God somehow find a way to comfort you all.

David, Corey and Josh

• 2 years later...

I went to highschool with Tonya and Brock. I was searching for Tonya and it puled up this funeral notice. I was so shocked to find about Tonya's passing and that she was in Paulding County. I have family that is in Dallas. I would like to get in touch with Brock or Dianne. Please contact me @478-862-2103 ; gngrmcknght@yahoo.com ; FB - Ginger Long McKnight. I went to Kenwood with them.